Updated information regarding your activation for managed payments

gec2002
Community Member

I registered for Managed Payments when it first started nearly a year ago, working on the theory, just get out of the way and move on. However my account has never been activated, until last week when I receive notice that I would be activated within 2 weeks. Jump to today and I receive this

"You recently received a notification that your account would be activated on managed payments. However, there has been an unanticipated delay and your account has not been activated yet. You can continue to sell on eBay as usual. "

Sounds like there are multiple Technical issues at eBay. Just hope I don't have to go thru the whole registration process again.

Anybody else receive the notification.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Updated information regarding your activation for managed payments

The does seem to be a lot of issues at present, thinking it is the entire 'upgrading and enhancing' the site.

Not being nosey here, but you wouldn't happen to be a Partenrship or Trust would you, I know eBay can not change those over to MP

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yes we are set up as a Partnership.  Do you know why that is an issue?   At the same time as managed payments started Paypal froze our account and wanted the same info as eBay.  After a bit of a paper chase everything was cleared and the funds released.  I can't see what or why eBay (Adyen) would require more than Paypal and because it happened at the same time as Managed Payments the same paperwork was sent to both.

Not that I will be too upset if I get to stay on Paypal. 

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The only reason I can think of for it being an issue is the fact that MP seems to require an individual as an entity rather than more than one person being responsible for finances??

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply