Using Ebay for terror

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Using Ebay for terror

Man SurprisedMan SurprisedMan SurprisedMan Embarassed

what is  the world going to be like when our granchildren are older ???????

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

If "they" have their way, there won't be a world for our grandchildren. This world doesn't matter to them, it's all about the imaginary afterlife, "paradise". Their goal is to destroy the world, including themselves. They will then go to "paradise" with the 72 promised virgins for being martyrs, and the rest of us will rot wherever they think we're going to go. 

It's quite disturbing that they are resorting to such dirty tactics as luring unsuspecting buyers on trading sites. They've stooped to a new low.

Spoiler
At the risk.....
Spoiler
of going.......
Spoiler
on an....... 
Spoiler
overseas trip.......
Spoiler
or to paradise.......
Spoiler
Related image   
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I think they want this world, but only for fellow muslims.

The rest of us are as dirt.

I would like to see Imams speak out against this, but they never seem to.

They need to send the message in no uncertain terms that this is not acceptable muslim behaviour.

But they don't.

It's a worry.

I think things are going to get worse, a lot worse.

I can foresee a time when capital punishment may be reintroduced for treason or terrorism.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Capital punishment will never be brought back in. Not for them any way. They know they can do whatever they like in this country because they are always given the softly softly treatment. Can come down hard on them, lest you get accused of being racist (despite not being able to be racist against a religion). They know at the very worst they'll get 3-5 years, out in 18 months to 2 years. You get more for drugs than you do for blowing people up.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@cushioncovers wrote:

Absolutely frightening article on 9 news:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/05/30/10/16/isis-playbook-shows-how-lone-wolves-lurking-behind-fa...

Saw that myself earlier and was horrified - just when you'd think they couldn't stoop much lower . . . . .  such sick disturbed minds

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Have read this with horror.  As if these sick murderers need any more ideas for killing. 

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Capital punishment will never be brought back in. Not for them any way. They know they can do whatever they like in this country because they are always given the softly softly treatment. Can come down hard on them, lest you get accused of being racist (despite not being able to be racist against a religion). They know at the very worst they'll get 3-5 years, out in 18 months to 2 years. You get more for drugs than you do for blowing people up.

Nah, my neighbour only got 4 months for trafficking in ICE (and several other offences).  Silly fool appealed and they gave him an extra month.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I cannot be specific; But a person close to me helps keep this carp type of person in jail - They get Halal food & are allowed to pray as per their religion's specifications. 

Other mainstream prisoners don't get these priviliges! Even Vegetarians are barely catered for within the tiny Gov budget for daily meal allowances for prisoners!

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply