Using Ebay for terror

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Using Ebay for terror

I know what you mean redders.....my s-i-l has been a warder in SuperMax since it first opened and he has the "pleasure" of looking after the likes of Ivan Milat and the Skaf rapists and more recently the "charmers" who are incarcerated for acts of terrorism.

No matter how politically correct you try to be there is no escaping the fact that the majority of the inmates of SuperMax are Muslim.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@redders_60 wrote:

I cannot be specific; But a person close to me helps keep this carp type of person in jail - They get Halal food & are allowed to pray as per their religion's specifications. 

Other mainstream prisoners don't get these priviliges! Even Vegetarians are barely catered for within the tiny Gov budget for daily meal allowances for prisoners!

Doesn't surprise me. I've read of separate prayer rooms and toilets and such being built in.. a government high school!

I thought our state schools were meant to be non religious & I can guarantee you no other religion gets this sort of funding dedicated to only them. If a separate room is wanted, why can't muslims themselves pay for it?

As for the law, I also have people in the extended family working in the prison system and also police force. They may even know your person, reddders (if the person is in Vic). I do worry about our police. It's a much more dangerous environment out there, what with terror plots and also people on ice-which they seem to think they can use as an excuse for violent behaviour.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Springy, I know for a fact that the Muslims have a dedicated prayer room at the StarTrack depot at Greenacre in Sydney.

They are only there for a limited time to pick up their deliveries in the morning and return their pick ups at night but everything stops if it happens to coincide with their time for prayers.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

I can foresee a time when capital punishment may be reintroduced for treason or terrorism.

I'm not sure capital punishment would act as a deterrent to people who place no value on human life, and are willing to die as martyrs for their crazy beliefs.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

They will then go to "paradise" with the 72 promised virgins

Their logic defies understanding, if they are going to be there for eternity 72 virgins aren't going to last very long. 

A lot more has to be done to counteract the radicalisation of the younger generation, it needs a concerted effort on the part of governments, the non violent muslim population and those who control social media on the internet.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Probably banging their heads against a wall five times a day or otherwise getting murdered for blasphemy if they miss even a single word of a prayer, the way it's going. With pro-Islam Indonesia right at our doorstep WW3 could actually be sooner than we think.

Get some pork on your fork.
Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

@springyzone wrote:

I can foresee a time when capital punishment may be reintroduced for treason or terrorism.

I'm not sure capital punishment would act as a deterrent to people who place no value on human life, and are willing to die as martyrs for their crazy beliefs.

No of course it wouldn't. You're right there.

But what it would do is take those particular people out of circulation permanently, instead of being released again after 6 months or 2 years or whatever wimpy sentence our courts handed down.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply