Views and Watchers?

Hi All, not sure if this makes sense to anyone, I have a bunch of listings up at the moment - some have been there for a fair while. Some with no views yet have watchers..how can that happen? Cheers, Dave

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Views and Watchers?

It's a known glitch that comes and goes.

Watchers are not zero but disappear then return a few days later.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering how one day I had over 1000 views on 1 item, and have had none on many listings for days. Hard to make descisions on what to list when the view count does not show properly. Cheers, Dave

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Been all over the place for a while now. A couple of days ago one of my items was showing as over 64,000 views (The normal would be 12 to 15 tops) and the next day same item was showing as 0.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I had the same.

Thought maybe one of my items was being talked about on facebook in USA or something.

Over 62,000 views on an item with normally 20-30.

image host
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Same thing has been happening to some of my listings. I listed something not even 3 hrs ago, 5 watches, 1 bid, zero views. I find it very frustrating as I like to see how much interest my items have, I hope this gets fixed soon
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for the replies, I thought I was just listing items incorrectly after all these years. Cheers, Dave

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I have the same problem.  If I refresh the page they usually come back......sometimes need to refresh a few times before they appear again.  Yes very frustrating

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Phew, glad to see it's not just me.

One item has 10 bidders, 24 bids, 40 watchers and 0 views! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Wow, wish we could sell like that!

Bidding/buying sight unseen , brilliant!
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply