WHEN WILL EBAY EVER EVER GET THIS WEBSITE "EBAY"

YET AGAIN EBAY WANTS TO TAKE OUR MONEY IN FEES BUT CANT PROVIDE A CORRECTLY WORKING EBAY WEBSITE TO ITS CUSTOMERS !!!!! , MY AUSTRALIAN EBAY WEBSITE HASNT WORKED PROPERLY FOR WEEKS ...............ANY OTHERS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

oK

Using IE?

Step 1:

Clear your cookies and cache, if no good,

Step 2:

Add ebay.com.au to your compatibility view list in tools, or take it out.

Some updates work better in, some out. No good,

Step 3:

Use Chrome or Firefox. These are more eBay friendly.

I have not seen any of the issues mentioned over the past few months using Chrome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If it's not working properly presumably you aren't listing, therefore you probably aren't paying fees.

My eBay is working fine, so it probably an issue at your end. I don't use IE, but. Or shout.

And there are allegedly many other sites you can list on.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The site seems to have worked well enough for the majority of your listings that finished on the 23rd February to have sold with multiple bids.  Funny how it worked for the buyers but not the seller.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi,

Mine was playing silly buggars for a few weeks too after updating to the latest version of IE.

I downloaded Chrome and haven't had any problems since.

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply