Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

jewellery trademark violation

i have had a jewellery listing removed for 'trademark violation' but i am sure that my listing complies with the rules, there is no reference to a brand name, the photo complies with the regulations, it is no different to thousands of other listings ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo uploaders

What is happening to the photo uploader? I cannot even get the Standard one now only Basic which is next to useless. Have to keep on altering compatability mode in IE11, otherwise Ebay is pretty much frozen on me. Is this Ebay or IE11 anyone know????

Opened store - now no sales

Hi, I am rather new to eBay selling. I have a single product which was selling about one per day, so I figured I should open a store so the listing would gain rank. However, after opening the store one month ago, I have not had a single sale ever sin...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! cant edit about me page

tried and tried to no avail.Have done this a few times before without a problem but not working for the last week or so

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sometimes AP Amaze Me

We sent a Click n Send package from Brisbane to Whyalla, SA.Lodged at our LPO on Thursday morning 20th at around 10:30am.Just received a message from the buyer that they have already received the package this morning (Monday 24th) at around 11:30am.H...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UID for Auctions with Links to Other Stores

We already operate two eBay stores. Just trying to think of ways to optimise sales. We rarely list anything as auction because of the $1.50 insertion fees. We do use the ebay free listings when they come along from time to time.The fail to sell or no...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! block people from viewing

Greetings,Is anyone aware of a way to block a particular patron viewing my listings ?I know I can block them from bidding but this is not enough.CheersDarren

eBay's extortionate pricing structure

$1.50 insertion fee for items under $100 9.9% final value - it was 5.25% only 2 years ago Maximum fee now $250 - up from $100 And let's not forget PayPal's %7+ gouge when you sell something Are you serious? Do you realise eBay that you actually need ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

100 free listing

100 free listings http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/1416 22/02/14 00:00:00 AEDST02/03/14 23:59:59 AEDST

Refund Paypal payment but no money in Paypal account

I want to do a full refund for a buyer but what happens when I go to Paypal to refund if there are no funds in my Paypal account? I don't want to get half way through the refund and then have to ask questions so I will ask first. Is it possible to fu...

Australia Post Van driver unloading parcels at home ???

Saw a strange one today. ( Saturday ) An Australia Post van pulled up at a private residence in our street, with the roller door up, unloading boxes into the garage. I could see one wall of the garage was stacked with boxes & parcels small and large....