Want to use option to NOT use Gallery Plus

What happened to that option to not use gallery plus?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I went away many months ago.

Why would you not want it? It gives prospective buyers a more accurate idea of what you are selling.

I am really waiting for your reasons.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

My personal reason is that having been an ebay user for a long time without ever having sold something, the gallery plus being a feature that is not optionable means I am refuse from being able to sell an item. Mildly put, it hamstrings the fucntion of it as an auction for me and now having a bunch things of sell, I am mightily hacked off!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I don't understand what you are saying.

Gallery plus is available to all sellers. I suspect Gallery Plus is not the reason you can't list.

For example - have you set up an automatic payment method that isn't Paypal?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

dave, what the OP is referring to is some sellers right now are being refused the ability to list because Gallery Plus is only for experienced sellers, yet they can not opt out of using the gallery plus. My mother in Law is having same problems it is even stopping her from revising existing listings. She has been on the phone to me asking my help to figure out why it is happening.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I must be an experienced seller then. With about 12 sales in a year.

It might have something to do with the category changes that were implemented yesterday.

Are the listings compliant with the new categories?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Apparently ebay is aware of the issues and fixing them.... supposedly lol

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply