Warning to those taking part in Promoted Listing fee credits Promotions offered by eBay

If you accept the email offers for up to $500 promotional listings fee credits make sure you TAKE A SCREEN SHOT of the 'You accepted the offer of up to $500 Promoted Listing Credits on eBay plus listings' page and keep it.

I accepted these offers for both Aug and Sept. Tripled checked they were accepted. But did not receive the credits. After lengthy discussions with eBay they have told me that they have no record of my acceptance and because I have no proof they cannot do anything. Unfortunatley I ran up promoted listing fees of $500 plus for both months and now cannot get these credited as promised.

So if you accept these offers . KEEP SOME PROOF !

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Warning to those taking part in Promoted Listing fee credits Promotions offered by eBay

I am having same trouble and just listed my bad experience too a couple of hours ago if you see my posting. i. I did keep my email and was just told it did not apply to me, so sent proof so still waiting for a reply. I am quite cross as I reduced lots thinking even with me paying the postage I would be getting the fees back. And the September 1 I did not get an email it just popped up in my promotions box, I accepted, and when it finished it disappeared. Poor business to think ebay has conned us

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Try reporting here via the online chat. Maybe if a few people complain in that same place they will realise the glitch... 

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/start_chat?initFrom=HOME

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply