Warning when trying to relist

When I try to Relist or Sell Similar an item with variations, half-way thru I get a red box warning saying "If you add or delete your variation details, you will replace all your variations. You will also have to re-enter the quantities and prices for your variations". I have not changed anything, just trying to Sell Similar. It won't allow me to go any further & list. I left it a few hours & it's still occurring. I am unable to list any listing with variations. Is this happening to anyone else? I've done my computer maintenance & run SpyBot.

Thanks for any insight

witchycurls

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

No responses, yet it's hard to believe I'm the only one it's happening to! I dread to think of trying to explain it to Ebayif I contact their 'Help'. I know they will not grasp the concept that I haven't actually changed any variations.

This is just awful, I have so many with variations ...

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

yes it is happening to me to since this morning, was working okay and then happened, have lodged a tech report with ebay chat but they have not got back to me

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

This is probably not the fix, but a lot of posters here advise clearing cache and cookes - guess you would have done that first up, but also it seems the Firefox browser is more user frindly for eBay?? Just a thought, may help

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

This is happening to me too. I have cleared everything and am trying Firefox and Explorer.

Fiona

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I just spoke to Live rep and worked out what to do.

Click on REMOVE VARIATIONS, and this will wipe out all of the variations and then you can just redo th variations.

I tried this and it worked..

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

thanks will give it a go, still happening this morning

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

I'm sorry others are having the same problem. I reckoned I would be able to create a whole new listing & copy everything over, but that would be quite cumbersome. I'll take the suggestion that was given - also quite cumbersome on some items - but I hope they don't think that it's a satisfactory situation that we do this from now on. Obviously a glitch on their end which should be fixed.

I don't have any variation items to list now for at least a few days so I'll have to wait til then to give it a go.

Thanks to those who looked into it & came back here. Hopefully I won't have to come back too soon lol.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

just tried didnt work for me ๐Ÿ˜ž dosent even bring up the option to remove variations

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

When you've clicked Sell Similar& your listing opens up, don't you see under Variations near the top : Change Variations - Change Pictures - Remove All Variations ..?

I haven't actually tried it yet as I have to wait now til the listings I missed doing, fit in with some others coming around.

Otherwise if you don't have that option, try redoing an entirely new listing - have 2 windows open & copy from the broken one to the new page. I was relying on that to work!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply