Warning when trying to relist

When I try to Relist or Sell Similar an item with variations, half-way thru I get a red box warning saying "If you add or delete your variation details, you will replace all your variations. You will also have to re-enter the quantities and prices for your variations". I have not changed anything, just trying to Sell Similar. It won't allow me to go any further & list. I left it a few hours & it's still occurring. I am unable to list any listing with variations. Is this happening to anyone else? I've done my computer maintenance & run SpyBot.

Thanks for any insight

witchycurls

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Warning when trying to relist

no it doesnt give me the option to remove variations that doesnt show for some reason. I really dont want to remove the listings, as it will affect my rating as items have sold so puts me higher in the listings, plus it means everytime I have to change a qty because of a return I have to pay the listing fee again which doesnt seem fair

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I hope you got it sorted. I am able to use the Remove Variations method as I can see that option. It's still ridiculous & obviously a glitch but I'm getting used to it now.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I have got this problem too - I have my items on auto relist but I think what has happened is on one of the variations in the listing the quantity has dropped to 0 (all items sold out in that size). Ebay seems to have gone into a tizzy and cannot relist because the now the variation has a 0. I am going to retport this eo ebay and see if they come up with a sloution - I have 40 listings with variations I cant be re-entering the variations everytime one size drops to 0

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply