What does Auspost tracking say if seller refuses returned parcel? Does paypal still refund?

This has gone to a Paypal claim, not an ebay claim.

I'm not sure if she's refused the return, but it looks like it's gone on a loop and gone back in her direction and I'm  a bit concerned:

Thu 13 Aug 2015 16:42

Processed through Australia Post facility

CHULLORA NSW

Wed 12 Aug 2015 13:11

SUNSHINE WEST VIC

Tue 11 Aug 2015 13:33

CHULLORA NSW

Mon 10 Aug 2015 13:12

Received by Australia Post

MELBOURNE VIC

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

What does Auspost tracking say if seller refuses returned parcel? Does paypal still refund?

@padi*0409 wrote:

@wendshee wrote:
 Don't be surprised if it has a brief stop over in Qld on the way.

Some even make it over here to WA...............(hopefully that won't happen to any redirected pollies............willy_nilly.gif)

Yeah, they normally go there after they've had the brief stop over in Qld. Funny you never seem to see them go via SA, NT or Tas......or do they?

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Dunno about SA and NT wendshee, but michelle's had problems in taz......................2591.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Oh you do play with fire padi.

But I don't think Michelle buys any pollies. They only seem to go missing after using tax payer funded trips.

image host
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

This happened to me and I think from memory it said returned to sender.. or unclaimed, then it pinged back to me.

Either way, whatever it said, it was obvious, I just cant remember exactly!

Yours just looks like its on a detour.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

They only seem to go missing after using tax payer funded trips.

So true kopes....................and I can't see it ending anytime soon..............angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spoiler
............1 No tame no subete no, subete no tame no 1tsu..........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Hai, so desu.

image host
Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

AusPost will investigate if you make a missing item complaint via their website...10 days will not come into it if you go via that avenue.

The fact that the parcel is bouncing around the country will cause quick action by AusPost.

How do I know that?..( I'm sure someone will ask.)...I have lodged 2 missing item cases via the contact us link on the AusPost site recently and both were lodged within 7 days of posting.

I had a phone call  and an email within 4 hours from Aus Post regarding each case.

In both cases the items still show as stuck at  Chullora NSW and at Netley SA...in each case AusPost could not find the parcels and offered compensation....but the buyers were honest and told me the parcels had arrived when I asked them....no wonder AusPost couldn't find them !

So AusPost tracking will not always show a parcel as delivered...that could cause any seller problems if a dishonest buyer decided to lodge an item not received case after they have received their item....It makes me question the wisdom of giving buyers a tracking number

Even paying for signature on delivery doesn't mean the tracking will be updated at each new location.

Get onto AusPost via https://auspost.com.au/help/#/ and they should be able to stop the item bouncing around and make sure it is delivered where it is meant to go.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply