What's happened to the old Selling Format?

I haven't listed anything since Thursday, decided to so today. Went into SELL & was confronted with a  complex and difficult to follow format  featuring "sneakers". Is there anyway I can retreave the easy listing format? Many thanks for any solutions.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Up the top right hand side, do you have something like 'return to classic view'  in tiny blue writing ?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hi enigmabear,

Sorry for not getting back to your sooner...had a panamax & nice lie down. Certainly can't find 'return to classic view'  in tiny blue writing anywhere. Have you any more tips?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hmmm, afraid not that I can think of off the top of my head

Mine randomly changed (aka eBay being ever so helpful and changing things) and I found the new look carp-o-la but then thankfully saw the option to change back (only just,mind you,I think eBay used the smallest font available and then shrunk that)

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

........ is there anything under your completed listings that you can use to make a new listing,that might bring up the old format?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yes I do, so will go that way for the present time. Thank you very much for your assistance. Yet another case of "if it's not broke don't fix it. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Not to mention ,

Bringing up items sold and not paid for seems changed.

Trying to change its status to unpaid as 4 days no pay so I can then in 4 days time get a credit

as customer is overseas and for the 768378 time I dont ship overseas....

But testing the new system n see how it goes.

Why do they keep changing things that were working fine.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply