What's the latest with Turbo Lister?

Are they still getting rid of it, or what? Smiley Frustrated

Can't find any information about it, or its replacement, at all.

It's still working for now, but I'm afraid - very afraid - because without it (or an equivalent), I'm in trouble.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

go-tazz
Community Member

TL is supposed to have disapeared in June and the replacement will presumably be CrazyLister:

https://crazylister.com/lp/crazylister-vs-turbo-lister?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=search&utm_camp...

There are others out there that may also do the job but some parts of them may need to be paid for:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=turbo+lister+ebay&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr...

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

All the TL alternatives I've found are subscription based per month - and they're not cheap either.

I'm still using TL to both list & make stock adjustments to all my listings on multiple ID's.
I've been on ebay since 2002 & there has ALWAYS been a program provided by ebay for listing.

I really can't see why ebay is so keen to ditch it. I love the convenience of getting the listings ready...adjusting & tweeking them before uploading. I also keep 'seasonal' listings in TL until I need them. 

I'm still looking at File Exchange - but I think it's a bit complicated for me Woman Frustrated

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I'm still using TL from time to time too, so I guess use it why you can!  I wasn't sure what date it was supposed to disappear but maybe they are working on ditching it now as a priority, since they had to get over the netflix tax implementation...

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

gec2002
Community Member

On the US Boards "Chat wirth eBay Staff" a few weeks ago they stated that Turbo Lister will be ending but the date had been postponed.  However, they will not be doing any updates to the current version other than category changes.  They are still insisting that the seller hub will be changed and updated to be easier to list.

The major sticking point for most small to medium sellers is the need for both Offline use and Offline storage of the files, neither which are currently possible with the Seller Hub.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply