Whats the vision for this Ebay Community?

kath8339
Community Member

Hello,

I want too have a group of like minded Ebay Business owners who are slowly and surely nurturing each other and learning from each other.

I recently posted my first question and i have been surprised by the conversation and responses, in that it didn't reflect what i thought an EBAY community was all about.

Please explain too me, the purpose of this ebay community?  How or if there are any rules, guidelines so that no nasty conversations occur and so i can actually build a network of ebay experts where i can assist them and they assist me?

Kind Regards

Kath

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

A nurturing online forum might be a bit of a dream, althoughI think some of the longer running threads have achieved it.

Just keep persevering and ignore anyone not offering positive input.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Well the first thing you need to know is that Community Spirit is about non eBay related topics. So if you want to talk about ebay business stuff you need to go to buy/sell.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

this thread was moved by the mods from NCE....not a good start 😞
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

eBay have an excellent group for like minded eBay Businesses where the sellers post regularly about various aspects of ebay selling, postage, buyers experiences etc. it is called the PowerSellers Board.

only accessable of course by serious eBay Sellers who have attained the sales levels set down by eBay, as Top Rated Sellers.

check your ebay Seller Dashboard to see how far off attaining TRS your a/c is.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Crikey, I don't think anyone's ever referred to me as serious before!

Thanks ML!

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply