When a buyer does not pay and an unpaid item is marked against their name do they loose their 100% ?

2.easy
Community Member

I am so sick of people not paying cor their won items. The should be greater consequences. Can I leave feedback for these people?  How do people know they have not paid for items before?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When a buyer does not pay and an unpaid item is marked against their name do they loose their 100% ?

@2.easy wrote:

Can I leave feedback for these people?  How do people know they have not paid for items before?

You can't leave negative comments on positive feedback for a buyer or you could end up with a slap.

Have you got your blocks in place for buyers with 2 or more strikes in 12 months? If you have and other sellers have been following through with NPB's then you'll see the non-payers on your blocked bids/buys.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@2.easy wrote:

Can I leave feedback for these people?  How do people know they have not paid for items before?

You can't leave negative comments on positive feedback for a buyer or you could end up with a slap.

Have you got your blocks in place for buyers with 2 or more strikes in 12 months? If you have and other sellers have been following through with NPB's then you'll see the non-payers on your blocked bids/buys.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I had a "buyer" purchase two items last week - didn't respond to invoices, didn't respond to the Unpaid Item cases.

He copped his two Unpaid Item strikes in one hit, which will hopefully cramp his style.

I've had more unpaid items in the last year than in my previous ten years...

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply