Where can I find a complete list of all my listings to print out - or is there such a thing?

geo8609
Community Member

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Where can I find a complete list of all my listings to print out - or is there such a thing?

Your current listings?

If you don't use Selling Manager you can get a straight printout of your current listings with all items and whichever other columns you also want. In your My eBay All Selling. At the top of your Active Listings section click on Edit and Customise, select which columns to display and then Print.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

THANKS HEAPS hh8609

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I've had the same query and I have done this. OK it works, BUT, if you want it shown alphabetically, otherwise it is just too difficult to find anything on a list of over 177 items! Can anyone HELP PLEASE?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I would imagine that after 4 years the problem has already been solved...........................

Better that you start your own thread for your own problem.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply