Who can I speak to to complain about customer service staff? Before I close my account

I want to speak to a manager about the lack of customer service over the phone and are very angry and will be closing my account if I can't speak to someone in senior management
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Who can I speak to to complain about customer service staff? Before I close my account

This is board is for ebay members to post on. No contact with eBay managers by posting here.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

ring support and demand to speak to superviser.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@scottiesyd12 wrote:
I want to speak to a manager about the lack of customer service over the phone and are very angry and will be closing my account if I can't speak to someone in senior management

Members only on the discussion boards I am afraid.

You might like to ring eBay back, and IMO very politely request to speak to a supervisor outlining the reason why.  If a supervisor is not available at that time, request that one ring you back as soon as they are available.

IMO the calmer and more rationale you are when you do this, the increased likelihood there will be that a supervisor will come to the phone or call you back promptly. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

you'll have to wait a certain number of days from date of last closed listing before the a/c can be closed

it used to be 180 days but that may have changed, check the Site Map

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Well from what I am hearing that's exactly what they want you to do (close your account)unless your a multi million dollar company who can line their shareholders pockets better than we can
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply