Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Winfield Rugby Collectables

If I put an item on for sale and don't get the price I want to I have to pay ebay anything I have a rare Winfield Rubgy collectable item which is worth a lot of money, still in box date 1995 last game played This is the front cover won't let me put m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk edit tool does no apply changes

Hello fellow Ebay sellers. I'm hoping some of you can tell me why the bulk edit tool doesn't apply the changes I make when trying to edit all of my listings at once. I tried adding a payment option and used the 'find' and 'replace' option to change s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is 3 days too long to contact a buyer?

I recently sold an item for $500. Due to personal issues, i was unable to contact the buyer for 3 days after the sale, when i agreed to their pickup schedule in one weeks time. They then informed me that because i took too long, they bought a similar...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Seller Manager Pro Customers - Reports

Hi all, this is my first post. But I am having trouble with Seller Manager Pro!! Tax time and I need my reports to finalise my tax. However, left it over the 90 day period (silly me), so Jan and Feb are no longer available in the system. Anyone got a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Reserve Priced Auction

In a 99c start auction, lets say the seller has put a reserve price of $35 (unknown to the bidders of course). Let's say bidder 1 bids 99c and bidder 2 bids $40, the auto bidding thing will set the current bid at $1.09. Now there are no more bids. At...

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music reco

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music records, and is no Offensive material in description or names, unless Beethoven, or DeCCA could be offensive for someone.I waste all my day, as every seco...

Resolved! Listing of fees paid.

My current invoice informs me that I owe $67.09 for the period 16th June to 15th July. Unless my maths is wrong, This means that if eBay's commission rate on CDs and records is 9.5% eBay thinks I have sold $707 worth of items during the month. My rec...

Resolved! Printing post label on Ebay - Is GST included?

Hello AllSo I have just started printing and paying for my post via Ebay. Looking at my monthly Ebay invoice, there in no mention of GST.Ordinarily when I pay for post and the post office, there is 10% GST charged to me, which I then claim back when ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful