Why are ebayers still selling dirty clothes

Today I recieved a dirty jacket with stains, cigarette burns. Why are eBayers still doing this? Why are they not checking for defects prior listing. It''s digusting and its runied my day, now the process of a refund begins

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Why are ebayers still selling dirty clothes

I used to buy second clothes for my girls when they were younger.  I bought one a Barbie top and of course the other daughter wanted one too.  Top 1 - described as good condition - arrived looking brand new. Top 2 - described as New - received half faded top, all crushed and the interfacing was all fraying, when I complained to the seller her reply was simply - "Well to me it looked new" No offer to return or refund.  OMG! Don't understand some people.  This was before returns were simple. So, left a nice little red dot!

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Yes, I think that is pretty much what I would do too, kitty kat.

Back in the day, my sister & I used to sell wide range of different things but it included a fair bit of clothing and some shoes etc

We found that it really only paid us to sell good brands. It might be different these days, I don't know, but that was our experience.

And for some reason, our high heels and boots always sold better than flatties, even if the flatties were top brands in excellent condition.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Oh definitely, springyzone! My high heels sell WAY better than any flats. The higher and more fancy the better!
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Hello everyone, just letting you all know I recieved a full refund

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply