Why do I have an invoice for "shipping fees disbursed"? I thought the buyer paid the shipping fees?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why do I have an invoice for "shipping fees disbursed"? I thought the buyer paid the shipping fees?

I can't recall it being worded like that (been a while since I last sold something on my selling account) but the SELLER has been charged a % on the postage cost  they put in their listing for several years now 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you used the ebay labels, then you pay for them on the ebay invoice.    The buyer has paid shipping to you and now you need to pay for the labels.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Postal costs have been forwarded on to Australia Post, and now you have to pay for them.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I just found this out. Got charged a percentage to arrange shipping with a courier separately. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply