Why does <Removed> still have 100% feedback

why does anyone have 100% feedback when he/she retracts bids without permission and against ebay rules, plus ebay will not allow negative feedback to be given to them

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Ninja too fast.OP posted 3hr ago & hasn't been back.Rude.Someone go poke him with a stick & ask about the pestillent bidder.

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

What on earth are you on tonight your post doesn't even make sense narelle - post me some Cat LOL

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

@topdog0410 wrote:

why does anyone have 100% feedback when he/she retracts bids without permission and against ebay rules, plus ebay will not allow negative feedback to be given to them

Its very unfair topdog.  Report them for excessive bid retractions. 

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

What on earth are you on tonight your post doesn't even make sense narelle - post me some Cat LOL

Yes please Narelle, please share it around.  We need something to make the boards more bearable.Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Huh nothing, was eating French Fries & watching LA Ink while responding to your post about the 33 bid retractions & that you were surprised other posters were not bothered by bid retractions.

Sorry wasn't paying full attention but i got a valium round here somewhere for ya if you needing some mellow time Cat Happy

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Aww now i gotta share with everyone lolz you poor bored unhappy blighters! OK prince Valium for lyndal too.i kinda want one now I'm typing about them

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Thread Subject Title. Search as Seller. Check Feedback under buyer. No. of Bid Retractions.

Also ..... if information is not "available" in thread title or disappears,  I think a few questions to the OP re how the level of bid retractions they are concerned about may help to "clarify" why they have started thread on topic.

Well there ya go, I never noticed that before! Thanks! I just looked at mine and feel guilty for having 6! Mine are legit though. Instead of bidding say $37.50, I'd bid $3750 because being half asleep, I'd put in a comma instead of a full stop. I immediately rebid, which is what you're supposed to do if you enter the wrong amount. 

No, wait, two I didn't rebid. I cancelled them as I discovered after bidding that the seller used the GSP and I didn't know at that stage I could ask them to send via USPS. I did message the seller and apologised, giving my reason. She was very understanding and grateful for the message.Their items still sold for a good price, so they certainly didn't lose out by me retracting my bids.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

33 bid retractions won't change the fb %.

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

lol this guy is famous now

moderators fail

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

sorry but you are wrong. there are rules for retracting bids. You must first seek permission from the seller  which he didn't do. he then gave the reason" punched in wrong amount", which is a valid reason except he was the only bidder and only bid the minimum, the next day he asked if i would post it and i agreed a little bit later his bid was gone

What this scumbag does is bids on items then during the following days checks for the same item on other members sites and if he finds one cheaper he retracts his bid and bids on the cheaper one. That is against ebay and all auction sites in this country and ebay lets him get away with it.  and allows everyone selling on ebay to think that this guy is a good buyer. WHAT A JOKE.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply