Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

Surely all would be better off!    It really used to help my sales. Now in a slump ๐Ÿ˜ž

What happened to the 100 free listings?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

@collect247 wrote:

Sorry to hear that you have also lost them it sucks and it also sucks because you list 40 at 10 day intervals which means you have 20 days of nothing.

I have resorted to paying the dam listing fees once my 40 free have been used 

In which case, (do the maths don't take my word, lol) would you be better off with a Basic Store ?

Message 11 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

No not at all because I don't sell enough for a store but in saying that when I do sell I might sell more than 40 in the one go which leaves me to have to pay listing fees.

But I need to spread it out perhaps month by month to get the 40,but I'm a dam eager beaver and sometimes I just can't wait that long haha.

Message 12 of 32
Latest reply

Hahaha, glad to see someone's still eager (I've almost lost all motivation lately !)

But a basic store is only $19.95 (how much do you pay for listing fees - mine are $1.50, so that's only 13 or 14 listings), and you get 200 Free listings and can list for up to 30 days plus slightly lower FVFees - just putting it out there - might be worth considering

Message 13 of 32
Latest reply

Loosing motivation too ๐Ÿ˜ž  No more free listings left. Sadly I dont sell enought to pay $1.50 a listing so will have to hold out till next month to list more.

Message 14 of 32
Latest reply

Cheer up only 5 days until next month

Message 15 of 32
Latest reply

@mzcoast wrote:

Loosing motivation too ๐Ÿ˜ž  No more free listings left. Sadly I dont sell enought to pay $1.50 a listing so will have to hold out till next month to list more.

Same here, I don't pay to list.  Just  use my 200 Free, try to spread them out & when they're gone, that's it - wait til next month Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 32
Latest reply

I did end up contacteing Ebay and was informed I no longer receive this relist feature as I am a Power Seller. Not sure how I can be  a Power Seller when I have only had 2 sales this month!!!

I asked what if I lose my POwer status - which I will as I hardly sell anything theses days! Was informed that the 

auto relist feature will not be an option!!!

Ebay isnt what it used to be ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 17 of 32
Latest reply

That's the same answer I got from ebay in being a power seller was the reason and I was shot down by other people on these boards saying no that can't be the reason well it is the reason so there you go more and more people are being told the same reason.

Join the club mzcoast.

Message 18 of 32
Latest reply

This is a classic example of ebay giving INCORRECT information.

FACT: Being an ebay Powerseller does NOT cause the auto relist to disappear. (Maybe it's a certain level of Powerseller that is affected, but eBay haven't given those details)

FACT: Ebay will tell you that becoming a Powerseller means you no longer have the auto relist option, but that doesn't mean it's the truth.

FACT: Ebay are not consistent in the details they provide so it is naive to simply accept what they say as factual.

But ......... this is only my opinion from reading these boards, using my auto relist as a Powerseller & reading the many variations on criteria for auto relist.

Message 19 of 32
Latest reply

You can show us all their facts but the fact is that more and more sellers are being told it's because you're a power seller so all CS must have been told to say that because that's all they are saying on this matter and nothing else.

Message 20 of 32
Latest reply