Why eBay can not be contacted anymore?

Why eBay can not be contacted anymore? There is no phone number to ring or eMail to send a message. 

Why eBay things that they have answers to all questions?

There is no ligitimate answer to this one:

If an item is posted FREE Delivery, Why the size of the parcel and weight mater????

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Why eBay can not be contacted anymore?

To make sure I am right I just checked again.

Customer Support  -->> Contact eBay  THREE OPTIONS: Buying -- Selling - My Account.

ALL THREE OPTIONS LEED TO COMPUTER GENERATED ANSERS.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

You didn't go far enough.

I selected 'Selling' then 'revising or editing a listing' but that was just to get a useful page, et voila -

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=42

have a look on the right and there are all sorts of options for contacting them.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

nah, play around with dif scenarios

most lead to options

phone us

we will phone you

email
 us

and a 4th one I can never remember (maybe live chat?)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I just went to "My account" => Billing and Invoices"

and got

Call us Learn more?Learn about how Call Us works

Agents are available to accept your call from 8:00 am-9:00 pm AET Monday to Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm AET Saturday and SundayWe'll give you a phone number and PIN.

Call me Learn more?Learn about how Call Me works

8:00 am-9:00 pm AET Monday to Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm AET Saturday and SundayAgents are available to call you back from 8:00 am-9:00 pm AET Monday to Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm AET Saturday and Sunday

Estimated wait time: 4 minutesAn agent will be available to return your call in 4 minutes

Chat with us

7:00 am-11:00 pm AET 7 days a weekAgents are available to chat with you from 7:00 am-11:00 pm AET 7 days a week

Send us an email

Generally we will reply within 24 hour

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

I have always used the Chat Online when contacing Ebay with any problem or query.

I find this service extremely good.. and never have to wait for more than 5 minutes ..sometimes just a couple of minutes to get through and have my query answered immediately.

You also receive a Transcript of the online dicussion emailed to you if you need to refer back.

I agree though that they recently changed the way you find this link ..and it is sort of hidden if you don't know where it is

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Ebay phone number: 1800 322 928
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Michelle, please do not post the ebay phone number on the boards.  Not everyone has access to the same number and it also does not give the one off code number that identifies you to the ebay rep who answers the phone.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Actually Michelle, that is exactly the same number you get when you go through Customer Support, so not sure why it wouldn't work the same way.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=42

as posted by Davewil above

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

greencat, it is NOT the number that everyone gets when they go through Customer Support....I get a different number, which is why I asked Michelle not to post it.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply