Will ebay be giving us Free Auction Listings soon to clear out our stock before tax time?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Will ebay be giving us Free Auction Listings soon to clear out our stock before tax time?

Too many items for sale and too few buyers. They would prefer you pay to desperately try to auction off old BIN stock

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: Will ebay be giving us Free Auction Listings soon to clear out our stock before tax time?

Im hoping that they will : )

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

We have all been waiting for a long time now for the freebies

Hope we get lucky soon 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
i doubt we'll see store free listings again like we used to
its been 4+ months since the last one

non stores seem to still get 1 promotion a month
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Maybe if you're lucky but I wouldn't hold my breathe as the 3 free relists I have noticed are only for new sellers and the free 40 listings are on the way out,so my guess is soon there will be no such thing as free listings.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Maybe if you're lucky but I wouldn't hold my breathe as the 3 free relists I have noticed are only for new sellers and the free 40 listings are on the way out,so my guess is soon there will be no such thing as free listings.

Evidence? Apart from somebody claimed a CS representative in the Phillipines mentioned it. The same part of eBay that can't/won't understand current policies?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply