Will l Be A 21 Day Wonder As Well ???????

Just noticed that l have not used my selling account id. for quite a while. Opened it on the 24th May 2014, only sold one item.  Will l now fall under the 21J day money hold ????  l buy more than l sell off ebay, maybe should have used it more often. Now l feel the worst, must finance postage out of my own pocket, send item, and the await the generosity of greedy bay. l suppose this is what is going to happen to me, right ? 

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

That's right why on eartyh are you complaining! Smile and bend over buddy.

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

If you do fall victim to this atrocity, lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service. Each time PayPal are investagated, they receive a fine of around $1,500. The more people that complain, the more fines they will have to pay. Even if the FOS rules in PayPal's favour, they still cop the fine, so worth lodging a complaint for that reason.

Financial Ombudsman Service

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

If you do fall victim to this atrocity, lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service. Each time PayPal are investagated, they receive a fine of around $1,500. The more people that complain, the more fines they will have to pay. Even if the FOS rules in PayPal's favour, they still cop the fine, so worth lodging a complaint for that reason.

Financial Ombudsman Service

Totally agree, but can you imagine, if they cop too many fines, they'll have to pay for them somehow !

No prizes or choccie frogs for guessing how they'll do that  Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

They can use some of the interest money they are making off members money while they hold onto it.

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

I copped it too and when I rang paypal was told it was an ebay policy. The only way round it is not to check out through ebay but send a paypal invoice directly instead. They are going to shoot themselves in the foot!
Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Thats fraught with danger in my opinion.
Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Why?
Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

The invoice and payment is not linked to the transaction which runs the risk of a double claim both off and off eBay by a buyer. If I can think of it someone else will

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

From my understanding of it, no, it will not apply to you.

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply