anyone else get this eBay selling voucher email? $25 for every $100, up to $75 voucher

looks okay, terms and conditions look okay.

At last, something for seller (but not stores)

voucher.JPG

Terms and conditions:    http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sell2buy/

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

anyone else get this eBay selling voucher email? $25 for every $100, up to $75 voucher

What Double Free Listings how do you Get those?

Message 11 of 42
Latest reply

@queenslander-two wrote:

What Double Free Listings how do you Get those?

It's a temporary bonus for store subscribers, so the basic store gets 400 free listings instead of 200, and featured gets 1000 instead of 500, up until October (the same limitations apply, i.e. BIN only unless in a collectable category, anchored stores have unlimited freebies, so it doesn't do much for them). 

Message 12 of 42
Latest reply

I actually managed to use all 400 last month just listing items I have not been able to list every month because it's not viable for me  to pay listing fees on the low value items. And because this month is shaping up to be slower work wise with my other job, I'm hoping to get some new items listed and items I haven't listed in ages, I just wasn't very well prepared last month (am I ever ?!).

I totally agree with your comment I do often find that listing new items seems to slow things down for a little while. You'd think the opposite would happen  - I have often thought the same thing, but figured that really doesn't make sense to me, I would think the more you have listed the better your chances of appearing in search results - but I guess on the other hand, the new items have no  history.

Oh my, I looked at the figures for the last 2 years and I wish I hadn't !!  Compared to May in previous years, this year is down to about 20% of 2014 and down 50% on last year.  You are correct though, June & July have not been big selling months for me over the past couple of years, so I hope the trend from May doesn't continue, if it does, I might as well not be here Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 42
Latest reply

woo hoo!

My PINK camera sold for $350 today so I qualify for a $75 eBay voucher.  That effectively is like selling it for $425 while only paying fees on $350.  I'm now glad it took eleven relists for it to sell.

I'm going to send the buyer something extra for paying that price.

Message 14 of 42
Latest reply

Yep, got two out of 3 three accounts. Have already received a $25.00 voucher to spend! Woohoo!

Message 15 of 42
Latest reply

Is there a link for this one? thankyou

Message 16 of 42
Latest reply

this offer was sent via email to my registered email address for this ID.  There was no activation link or anything like that, so there is no link for others to get this offer . . . . . you either got the email or you didn't.  Nowhere does it say in the email that it is open to every eBay member, which sucks in my opinion.

I just got off the phone to eBay and they confirmed that I am eligible because my sales during the promotion period (2 June - 30 June) will be over $100, and that my $350 sale on Saturday qualifies me for a $75 eBay voucher that will arrive in my eBay account on 11 July as stated in the email.

Message 17 of 42
Latest reply

Hi anyone got this voucher today? I qualified but no voucher received yet.

Message 18 of 42
Latest reply

I haven't got my voucher yet, but I am guessing it may come on USA time which would be tomorrow.

Nothing to be gained by contacting eBay at this point, better to wait a few days and then contact them if it hasn't arrived.

Message 19 of 42
Latest reply

Let's hope it is not going to be like the $50 vouchers that were supposed to arrive on the 8th.

I have only heard of one being delivered so far.

Message 20 of 42
Latest reply