are there any 100 free listings

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

@best_buys_oz wrote:

SHE HAS 100% positive feedback.

much better people focus on their own business

that's what wrong with australia today to many noisy people want to tell others what to do that's the government's job

I am pretty sure the government is not going to tell the member why ebay is constantly removing her listings.

Do you really think it would be doing her a favour if she is not warned that she could be permanently suspended if she continues to list items while ebay keeps removing them?

100%  feedback from buyers is not going to help her if ebay decides she is breaking too many rules, which she is.

Message 31 of 53
Latest reply

@best_buys_oz wrote:

SHE HAS 100% positive feedback.

much better people focus on their own business

that's what wrong with australia today to many noisy people want to tell others what to do that's the government's job

SO DO I.

On 3 accounts with total feedback of more than 1600. So what?

Message 32 of 53
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

It's called a level playing field.

You're a seller

Would you like a competitor to have an advantage over you?

So much so, that they sell and you don't?

what is her competitive advantage?

Message 33 of 53
Latest reply

Ummm....

Selling Avon on eBay when nobody else can?

Until, of course, her repeated violations end up with her getting banned.

But that is her problem, not mine. NOR yours.

Message 34 of 53
Latest reply

wizardess, 

I love Avon products!

But I get mine from a lady who calls around once a month to our office, collects the orders and comes back in a week with the stuff.

And she told us that is the ONLY way you can buy Avon.

Had a quick look at your store (s) - including the other one with a link - and they are a sorry sight.

This is purely from a customer's point of view.

Nothing in them, non existant photos, the other items and photos are awful - but you have a huge heading about an amazing store! Full of wonderful things!

Huge contradiction in terms - to the point of being downright embarassing.

Oh, and another thing - surprised to see that Ebay now allows links to other sites within a listing.

But then again - there are 1000's of links to other sites on the sides and at the bottom of every page - not much different from yours - except they are much nicer stores! Maybe that is why Ebay is quite happy to provide us with so many links to them - but all the same, they would have to be taking a chunk of business away from them. (Ebay).

Message 35 of 53
Latest reply

This whole post was about free listings but you made it all about another persons listings. why do that? Why get off track and attack another persons listings when it has nothing what so ever to do with the original question?

Message 36 of 53
Latest reply

@fixnwear wrote:

wizardess, 

I love Avon products!

But I get mine from a lady who calls around once a month to our office, collects the orders and comes back in a week with the stuff.

And she told us that is the ONLY way you can buy Avon.

Had a quick look at your store (s) - including the other one with a link - and they are a sorry sight.

This is purely from a customer's point of view.

Nothing in them, non existant photos, the other items and photos are awful - but you have a huge heading about an amazing store! Full of wonderful things!

Huge contradiction in terms - to the point of being downright embarassing.

Oh, and another thing - surprised to see that Ebay now allows links to other sites within a listing.

But then again - there are 1000's of links to other sites on the sides and at the bottom of every page - not much different from yours - except they are much nicer stores! Maybe that is why Ebay is quite happy to provide us with so many links to them - but all the same, they would have to be taking a chunk of business away from them. (Ebay).

They don't. It's just one of the many violations in her listings that could quite easily see her suspended from selling permanently. Some people think they are above the rules, but eBay always catches up with them eventually. Then they come in here crying because they can no longer sell.

Message 37 of 53
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

This whole post was about free listings but you made it all about another persons listings. why do that? Why get off track and attack another persons listings when it has nothing what so ever to do with the original question?

Wizardess came to this thread to comment.    I did not attack.

I merely pointed out, helpfully, that her gallery pics were non-existent.

She then pointed out - not me - that ebay keeps removing her  listings

for Avon.

From then on other posters, as well as myself investigated why.

I'm sorry the thread was hi-jacked, but that's what evolves sometimes

on the boards

Message 38 of 53
Latest reply

some of the comments people wrote were not helpful at all just hurtful.There are over 28 posts about that persons listings. Hardly any for the original question.

If people are going to get attacked just for posting a few words no one will be game to do it any more.

I wish everyone would just stick to the subject and stop targetting other people for no reason.

Message 39 of 53
Latest reply

Well said ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 40 of 53
Latest reply