automatic relist option is not coming up today 1/1/16 - it was there yesterday - anyone know why

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: automatic relist option is not coming up today 1/1/16 - it was there yesterday - anyone know why

Thanks so much
Message 11 of 32
Latest reply

Re: automatic relist option is not coming up today 1/1/16 - it was there yesterday - anyone know why

And here is what it looks like on my iPad through safari (I don't use the app, it's horrible and not all options appear).  I accessed this through the revise option on one of my listings, but this is exactly how it looks when I create a new listing.

image.png

Message 12 of 32
Latest reply

Have you gone over the $$ quota? I think it's 100+ sales AND $10,000 you lose the option. You can reach one or the other and keep it, but once you hit both, that's it.

I find the best way is to list the item, then add a note under it to go back later and revise. Leaving it a bit can see its return. Don't forget it's the first of the month so everyone has their new allocation of free monthly listings, so there might be higher than normal activity.

If you're just relisting an unsold item, I can often get the box to appear on the phone app when it won't show on the computer. If you're not sure how to relist on the app, let me know and I'll give you instructions. I don't create listings using the app so can't say if there's a better chance of it showing up on that or not.

Message 13 of 32
Latest reply

The 100+ sales $10,000 has also been discussed in previous threads at length and again myself and others are there, yet still get the 3-free-auto relists.

Message 14 of 32
Latest reply

So you've sold more than 100 items AND more than $10,000 and still get the box? That's interesting. I know a lot were confused by eBay because they would tell people that once you'd sold 100 items you lost it (no mention of a $$ value), which we all know to be complete carp. I'd even been told that when I queried it a few years back. The general consensus was that you lost them if you'd reached both amounts. Back to the drawing board for me then!

Message 15 of 32
Latest reply

Have a look through previous threads.  Exactly what you have mentioned has been discussed along with all the conflicting reasons given by eBay support.

Message 16 of 32
Latest reply

I had read through all the previous threads. I participated in a few of them. I just didn't recall anyone saying that they had reached both 100 sold AND $10,000. Most had said they had reached one or the other, not both, which is why I got confused when you said you had reached both and still had the option.

I am fully aware of all the furphies floating around. I know the options and possible solutions were discussed at length. As I said, I just didn't recall reading anyone saying they had reached BOTH limits. They had reached one or the other, not BOTH. I do have a good recollection of most things I've read on here, even before I became an active member.

Message 17 of 32
Latest reply

Maybe you have more than one account and Ebay has linked them

Message 18 of 32
Latest reply

I am having the same problem, but will wait until tomorrow to try again to revise it.

working okay on my store and other ID, so I just put it down to being Friday maintenance day.

Message 19 of 32
Latest reply

The listings are separate for each account.  There are also many here who have multiple accounts and still have the ability to tick the 3-free-auto-relist option.

Message 20 of 32
Latest reply