Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Damaged Goods Returned

I sold a BNIB item to a buyer, they have found the item is not suited to their needs. I have agreed to have the item returned, however the item has been damaged, the original box torn and made very dirty. The condition of the returned item is plain a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi, Can I add inventory to existing listings?

It seems I may be able via Auctiva or sometihng but I haven't bother with using these, mainly because I don't know how.... Anyway, can I create an invertory list on my current listings? Without using Auctiva or a third party. Might sound a bit lame b...

Any drawbacks to having a store?

Hi all,I had a featured store and recently downgraded to a basic one. The reason was entirely based on cost.Is there any benefit in having a store? I mean, if you don't have one, does it mean that your listings appear lower in ranking than someone el...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Serious system bug when saving draft of items for sale

All Just like to forewarn anyone who is drafting a new item for sale cause I just found out the hard way that there is serious bug in eBay that when you press the Save Draft button, the system hard deletes your draft instantly!! So you have to start ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

30 day listing question.

Hi all,Can someone please tell me the difference between 10 day and 30 day listings? (apart from the obvious!)I currently choose to list my things for 10 days, but was wondering if there would be a greater benefit from listing for 30 days. That is, w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the deal with the 5000 free listings for 7 days?

I have received this 5000 listing offer 3 times in as many months (7 day listings) and usually have 7 days to use them fro the promotion period. For some reason my current GTC listings don't qualify. Does ebay think people will use them and should I ...

Free postage....except

Hi all, Im relatively new to eBay, my question is this:I am in the process of creating some listing templates prior to going active, my little dilemma is, I want to list all items as free postage (only shipping within Australia) but there are certain...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yet more problems with Turbo Lister

I have used TL for many years with no problems, now when I even try to connect to Ebay for updates, I get an error message saying "Network problems are preventing TL from communicating with Ebay"It said the same thing 24 hours ago.......... anyone el...

Resolved! just love time wasters.

so i listed a lounge suite on ebay, urgently needing to sell it as we bought a new one and we dont have the room to store the old one, (vinnies wouldnt except it and i was having trouble finding someone to give it away to)so i listed it at 1 cent sta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Question

Hi I am new to ebay business, I am planing to sell micro usb kind of products on ebay, But I am not sure how can i minimize the postage cost. how much postage to ship one micro usb cable? how much does the package cost me?? can i just use the smalles...