Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to profit from other sellers' postage scams.

I was after what is already an overpriced item to wit a packet of nibs for my wacom pen. Cost is about $10 and they are really tiny. There are sellers selling these for approx $20, ie $10 plus $10 postage. I bought them in the end from a seller offer...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is there anyway to automatically download a csv invoice of unposted sales?

I've been wondering if there is anyway to use python to automagically download a CSV of the invoice list every day? I've been mainly manually clicking and downloading each customer invoices as a csv to see their address on excel. But this involves lo...

Is this creepy?

I just sold a camera I had and looked through the buyers feedback. There was quite a lot (over 30) old, used memory cards and maybe 7 or 8 used cameras along with a few vintage nudist magazines... Am I right in thinking that the buyer is trying to re...

Buyer wants delivery on pick up only

Hi, I sold a cot earlier that had pick up only and when item sold the buyer contacted me asking about postage. I have replied that the item is for pick up only and if he can't I will cancel transaction. What are my rights and can he leave negative fe...

Unfair negative feedback. Please help.

Hi everyone, I use this ID for only selling and had a store for a long time and closed it later. Now after this hard work of maintaining my 100% feedback, one buyer has today left me a negative feedback, saying the shoe colour in the pictures is whit...

Disability Packaging business

Does anyone know if there is a need for those doing ebay selling to have their goods "pick and packed" and mailed out as an option rather than having that trouble themselves. l work for a disability employer who does mail house, packaging and assembl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 Free Listings, Buyers' Paradise, Sellers' Hell ?

If everyone takes up the offer of 100 listings this week what hope does any one seller have of selling their items? Am I thinking correctly, if I decide this is a very bad week to try to sell anything when so many will be taking up the offer? Maybe I...

China Sourcing Fair

Will be going to Hong Kong Sourcing Fair for the first time this October. Interested to hear from anyone who has been. The do's and don'ts where to stay or not to stay. experiences etc. Thanks in advance.

how long

how long does a seller have to post item after payment has been made  

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can someone please check my listing

Please search for there was an old lady who swallowed a thong 5 items should come up - mine comes up 3rd when I do it but with the wrong picture - but when you go in the correct picture is there. Can someone check for me to see if they see the correc...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what do i need to do to get seller protection with paypal?

Hi I haven't sold for a while and noticed Australia post has changed their reg and tracking. They say now that you pay for signature for around $3 and then another I think $1.50 for insurance. Do I need to do both for seller protection? What do they ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit where credit is due

It seems that lately Australia Post Representatives have had a pretty big presence on these boards answering questions, clarifying policies and to a large extent eradicating the confusion that surfaces when so many different experiences, interpretati...

PAYPAL ,ITEM RETURNED NOT AS SENT

HI JUST HAD A SITUATION WHERE I SOLD AN ITEM ON EBAY WHICH WAS PAYED VIA PAYPAL PURCHASER WANTED A 50% DISCOUNT ON THE ITEM AS HE SAID HE COULDNT AFFORD IT(ITEM WAS A BUY IT NOW ONLY LISTING) WE NEVER OFFERED A DISCOUNT.HE PURCHASED THE ITEM THEN UPO...