Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aust Post tracking within eBay

Hi! I have been using the eBay satchels for some time now, and the tracking feature in eBay never seems to work. I pay with click and send, so the tracking number is automatically sent to eBay. When I click on it, it opens the Postage Details box (wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Problems in updated Turbo Lister

Hi! I just upgraded my Turbo Lister, and now when I try to enter my parcel dimensions in the calculated postage option, they are in Amercian imperial instead of Australian metric (pounds and inches instead of kilograms and centimetres). Also, Preview...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback issue.

Buyer stated item I sold him was fake and that he was going to leave me a negative feedback.This was before he had even received the item.Once he received the item he left negative feedback.No mention of item being fake,which it was not.No request fo...

Paypal gift cards??

Hey guys, I need some advice from people who have done this before.. I have a lady who has emailed me saying that she wants to use her paypal gift card as part of the payment .. How does this work?? When I send her in the invoice does she enter in th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales Down

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else here has noticed a dramatic drop in sales this month. My sales have dropped of dramatically since Australia Post increased its prices. I usually sell up to 10 - 20 items a week but in the past month I've only s...

Ebay & Auspost Postal Services.

Hi all, Now I am sure there will be quite a few of you in the same boat as me. We send some 75-80% of our orders using standard post (Letter Post) we also want to offer registered (with a signature) for the additional $3.20 the same as Auspost charge...

Very quiet few days in selling

Anyone else experiencing this? It has been a very quiet week, nothing happening at all, which is very unusual.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal dispute, Returned item was used.

I will make this short. I have had a buyer return some items they bought (BIN) because they said it was NAD. Obviously there is no point in my disagreeing with her as PayPal will refund her . My problem is she has unpacked all three items (all the sa...

Is SOD sticker equivalent to register post?

Hi everyone, I have some 10's of 3kg and 5kg Express satchels which I'd like to use up (I didn't know about C&S before I bought them). If I send them with a SOD sticker, would that qualifies for Paypal seller protection? My understanding is that the ...

Ebays policy violations

Wondering why Ebay never seems to follow up on the own policy violation rules....I sell fishing gear on Ebay i discribe my items factual ..Yet 80% of listers is this category are in violation of key word spamming and browser manipulation ,,Eg....$2.0...

Why is there no postage option for prepaid registered envelope???

Why has ebay australia removed the prepaid registered envelops from postage options?? Australia Post has only done away with registered parcels - registered envelopes still exist and are suitable to send some items. we now only appear to have "Standa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What's Up With Ebay

What the heck is going on with eBay at the moment. The Basic upload option to upload pictures for your listing no longer operates, they have removed the BROWSE button. This morning the items I am looking at to buy I generally add a note to which may ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful