Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay & Auspost Postal Services.

Hi all, Now I am sure there will be quite a few of you in the same boat as me. We send some 75-80% of our orders using standard post (Letter Post) we also want to offer registered (with a signature) for the additional $3.20 the same as Auspost charge...

Very quiet few days in selling

Anyone else experiencing this? It has been a very quiet week, nothing happening at all, which is very unusual.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal dispute, Returned item was used.

I will make this short. I have had a buyer return some items they bought (BIN) because they said it was NAD. Obviously there is no point in my disagreeing with her as PayPal will refund her . My problem is she has unpacked all three items (all the sa...

Is SOD sticker equivalent to register post?

Hi everyone, I have some 10's of 3kg and 5kg Express satchels which I'd like to use up (I didn't know about C&S before I bought them). If I send them with a SOD sticker, would that qualifies for Paypal seller protection? My understanding is that the ...

Ebays policy violations

Wondering why Ebay never seems to follow up on the own policy violation rules....I sell fishing gear on Ebay i discribe my items factual ..Yet 80% of listers is this category are in violation of key word spamming and browser manipulation ,,Eg....$2.0...

Why is there no postage option for prepaid registered envelope???

Why has ebay australia removed the prepaid registered envelops from postage options?? Australia Post has only done away with registered parcels - registered envelopes still exist and are suitable to send some items. we now only appear to have "Standa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What's Up With Ebay

What the heck is going on with eBay at the moment. The Basic upload option to upload pictures for your listing no longer operates, they have removed the BROWSE button. This morning the items I am looking at to buy I generally add a note to which may ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Please Note - Pick up Location??????????

Hi Sellers, when you list an item on Ebay (for pick up only) can you please put where the exact pick up location is (ie) Suburb? (not a City) Do not put 'Melbourne' as the 'item location' as this could be anywhere within hundreds of klm's and waste e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not so noob with noob question...

I clicked on my "VIEW LISTINGS" link under my ID name and I got the couple of listings I managed to get up today... however, all along the right side there are similar (and cheaper) items from other sellers, mainly in Hong Kong. Is that because I don...

Negative feedback left before paying and getting item! Bbl this 1!

Got a negative left from a buyer who 'bought it now' new user from April '13, and failed to contact me after 2 emails!!! They haven't paid, haven't got anything yet... But it's OK to leave feedback? Have a look fellow ebayer's at their activity and m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click&Send and Paypal protection

Hi everyone, I am wondering if Click&Send with over counter lodgement receipt and without SOD qualifies for seller protection. I am going to sell low valued items, like $20-30. Adding $2.95 extra for SOD would be too much and would reduce sales. Than...

All my Sold items have disappeared from summary?

As the title says. I get home and see that all the items I have sold AND awaiting payment on have disappeared. All I see is what I have to sell and the unsold list below it. I even go into the Seller Manager Pro and it show nothing for anything sold,...