Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling

I have one bidder bidding on 7 of my 12 items. Is this normal. I have never seen it before. I have sent them a question but no response. Wow what a mess

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

approaching 1000

been given a beating in relation to negs and neutrals etc since I got someone to do the listings for me, my fault, I accept all blame for it, I am slowly fixing the problems Sales were great in Jan, but down in Feb hoping Mar is good too Should hit t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help

Hi thanks for reading I am confused I was selling my pre loved pre owned family's clothing some are brand names ebay have said i cannot sell them with out certicate of authenticity or receipt of purchase how do you prove this when the clothing is 12 ...

recently got a neutral for charging too much postage

Hi there, I recently received a neutral with the comment 'Postage a bit costly', we only charge 50 cents handling which are obliged to do to cover some of the costs. I told them to blame Australia Post. I had a look at this persons feedback left for ...

Facebook

Is anybody else getting facebook messages I am sick of it on my ebay pages I have been unfriended by 3 people click here very strange ,funny that I dont do facebook

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EBAY??

Sorry if a thread allready exists about this but its driving me mad.. Long time user never had any problems before,the last few months glitches nearly everytime i am on ebay... For example: A watched item ends says click here to view sellers relisted...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best day and time to end an auction?

Hi all I am just wondering when is the best day and time to end an auction? I had an auction going that had over 30 watchers but it ended with a low price (for the item). It ended on a Sunday night around 8.00pm. Just curious as to when would be bett...

Puzzled complaint received from customer.

Hi, Recently I received a complaint from one of my customers about the item they had purchased. I make mostly SP bracelets with charms and beads, they complained that the beads had tarnished. I have sold hundreds of these Silver Plated bracelets and ...

Posting bank notes overseas

I have some one that wants me to post a banknote to Malaysia what is best- cheapest way to post is tracking registered available? Any problems with posting overseas as customer not receiving and claiming on pay pal?

eBay Top rated seller promotion

As a now Top-Rated seller I am eligible for the one free listing insertion Although I have approx 300 listings in my store eBay have found my only item that has a 5 cent monthly insertion fee (all the rest cost 20 cents) If I maintain my top rated se...