Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thieves saying they are from eBay, saying did we buy a Product from China?, you say NO, they say tha

the Person from eBay, with Indian Voice, actually said they were from Australia, " Roger Ransom" but really came from Pakistan , " did I or a family member purchase a product from China, on eBay?" I said NO. False eBay person says " our fraud team th...

Contacting an under bidder

Hi, I sold an item of furniture just on lockdown in Sydney, buyer wanted to pay and pickup after lockdown, which is now 9 weeks down the track. We are now selling our house and I need to get rid of the item. I'd like to offer to the underbidder, how ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE SELLERS ARE PAYING THE NEW GST TAX?

when i buy something at a store it includes gst.when i sell on ebay as a seller i pay the gst on fees???whats going on???why isnt the buyer paying it???for example when i list an item for $10, ebay should add the 10% like so ($10+$1GST = Total cost: ...

Time to say "GOODBYE TO EBAY" selling fees are a massive rip-off

As a small time seller, I cant believe that out of an $88 sale including postage, EBAY takes $13 and then slugs me an additional $9.15 for the postageThis platform no longer encourages P2P transactions unless you are buying items from China So long!!...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I feel like I'm getting scammed from a buyer

Hi there,I have had a buyer wanting a refund a few weeks ago saying that they didn't recieve there items. So I decided to give them a refund. They purchase another item from me before this and they are claiming that it hasn't arrived. I feel that it ...

Anyone had an INR lately? Holding funds despite valid tracking

Had an INR today - buyer acknowledged in eBay messages that it's showing as delivered but says they don't have it (another issue entirely ...) It was a tracked letter, so I pasted the tracking number from the order page into the dispute and uploaded,...

managed payments

I have emailed ACCCEbay is now demanding they receive all Payments for sales through them, they are calling it Managed Payments. I am wondering if this is actually legal to demand how we accept payments. Years ago they tried to make it payment by Pay...

• 39 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How can I mark the item is unavailable?

Dear all I would like to remove the item from selling list or make it as unavailable. I just could not find anywhere that I click on. please can anyone guide on this? thanks delia

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E bay a dysfuctional company .

Been with ebay 20 years . All of a sudden have to verify my account .Provided documentation as requested .still account suspended . Have contacted ebay help continuously over the last couple months . Seem to be dealing with a bunch of dummies , at on...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

a buyer has purchased an item outside of shipping allocation

HI, New to selling. A couple of weeks ago i listed a dress for sale as a bidding option only (but had also not unticked the make an offer section without knowing) A buyer made an offer of the starting price. She was from Finland. I declined this offe...

Problem with a buyer

Hi All,I sold a dress, was worn 4 times - and immaculate. I bubble wrapped an packed. The buyer received it and is requesting a refund as states the dress has a pull in it which it did not. The buyer buys expensive dressers (like mine) at a cheap pri...

Sendle lost my parcel won't reimburse me ..buyer wants their money

I used Sendle to ship my ebay sale.. the buyer had paid $71 including post for this item. Sendle picked it up from my house scanned it into their system and then it disappeared. Three weeks later after my buyer complained, Sendle says the parcel is l...