Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay refunds obvious scammer no questions asked. $200 fraud

Recently I sold some gift cards via eBay. These particular cards have a scratch panel covering a code needed to redeem the voucher. My asking price was $200 for $250 worth of vouchers. Initially I had contact from a buyer that I was able to identify ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

increase eBay limit

hiis there anyone from eBay staff herei need help I would like to increase eBay limitthanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel item

As a seller if I cancel an order can the buyer leave me negative feedback? They have not paid me yet if that matters. Thanks

Resolved! to post to the USA or not?

This is one of those ;what would you do?' posts.....i completely forgot i even had items listed but amazingly someone in the USA bought an item on Monday, i have msged them saying i don't know if or when i can post it but will let them know. I've bee...

Paypal holding my funds for 21 days or more?

Hi Ebayers, It has been a while since I've sold something on ebay and after spending last weekend photographing and listing in anticipation of earning some extra dollars for Xmas, I now find that my dollars earnt from the sales are being held by Payp...

• 44 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay and Paypal return case opened

So I had reservations (to put it mildly) about a buyer who bought a projector from me. After expressing my concerns to them, they assured me, well not really but told me it would be fine blah. Gut instinct still saw red flags, but I decided to post. ...

Resolved! Overseas Sales

Want to make sure I'm doing the right thing (ie not fraudulent) and also the possibility not being scammed. Will keep it concise and to the point.Listed a Sinar Digital Camera set.Specified local pick up (wanted buyer to witness condition and ask any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do when buyer opens false return item case

Buyer mistakenly thought Corona vurus pandemic would cause Australia Post to shut down and filed an "item doesn't match description or photo" case a few hours after it was mailed from interstate. (How on earth can eBay let a buyer open such a case wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi feedback eBayer offering over $$ if I send to USA

Hi All, I have been on eBay since 2002 - so I have had my fair share of scams tried on me. Question: I currently have a high value item listed, and have been offered over what I am asking, from an Australian account with high feedback numbers and lon...