Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tip: New international fixed price shipping options

In case you've not noticed, ebay finally added some better choices for (slow) fixed price international shipping. They are: International Economy : untracked (11 to 35 business days)International Economy : tracked-no signature (11 to 35 business days...

Has anybody sent package to a C/O Post Office Before

A recent Buyer of mine has a send to address to Elcho Island / Galiwin'ku (Island north of N.T btw) but it's addressed as the following: ("Buyers Name")C/o post office Elcho IslandELCHO ISLAND NT 0822 In the Print label section it comes up "There is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Auction end times

My items are all auction with relists. Which is best to relist 10 days or 7 days? I am interested to see what you think. Thank you in advance for all input. Patricia.

have got a shocking buyer

Hi i had a buyer ask for my compression expensive kids 2xu top cheaper. I accepted she then.... asked for it to go express post. Ive had a hectic day but drove with my petrol to the post office especially to send it off for her. Bit annoyed as i woul...

eBay not following own rules

Sold a brand new phone, buyer returned it with broken factory seal, we provided the picture to eBay, and refunded 80% to the buyer via PayPal. eBay decided to refund the remaining 20% with the reason "we couldn't determine that this was caused by the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"One per customer"

I just had a buyer message me to say that when she is trying to buy 2 items from one of my listings she is getting a message saying "One Per Customer". Anyone know what might be going on?

selling/sold page has changed!

Is there any way to switch back from the new version of the My Sold page to the old one, which I much prefer. On one of my IDs, the old version still shows as the default, and there is also a link to convert it to the new version. But not the other w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Using MyPost parcel label v eBay's print a label system

Fear I have been a bit slow to realise that: If I send more than 5 parcels a week over an 8 week, and purchase labels via the MyPost site, I can for example send a parcel between capital cities for $7.30. The volume qualification bar is probably to h...

Sorry ebay, it's still not worth it

Haha, Subtitles for $1? Nope. Subtitles for $0.50? Still nope. Ok, ok, it makes sense on something selling for $300, but if I put 50 cent subtiles on my $5 CDs, that would be all of my profit gone. I Still think it's funny that their $1 promo did so ...

subtitles offer.JPG

PayPal as opposed to eBay Claim

Hi all, I sold an item which was listed with a stock image as is quite common in the listing category I sell in. Buyer receives item on Thursday and claims that the label has fading and immediately sends me a refund request saying if he had known the...

No more $1.10 weekends.

Did $700 plus ih sales last weekend through FB. No insertion fees, no PayPal fees.Only trouble was I forgot to put 140 listings on the back burner! Luckily they waived the insertion fees. It seems Marketplace and dedicated interest based sites are th...