Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIN immediate payment

Have had 3 BIN orders bought today ( on another account) but were not paid for straight away which was very unusal as immediate payment is normally enforced on BIN items so I guess ebay have taken away the forced payment. Now I had change all my list...

Scheduled Items for Sale

Hi has anyone noticed the reschedule box in the scheduled items list has vanished started happening a couple of days ago. Now has not appeared for 24 hours?

EBAY'S NEW HEALTH CHECK - I think it is seriously SICK!!

Just received eBay's latest assistance to sellers *Ebay's NEW HEALTH CHECK* . This may be old news but they are moving timed BUY IT NOW and will move all my listings to GOOD TIL CANCELLED. Well that is not what I want but then again we have no say. T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 373 replies
  • 6 Helpful

fvf gotta love em

sold my first item since losing the $1 fvf offer today 1 item $55 + post to usa $29.50fvf charged $9.20 highway robbery

• 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Have your items ever ended up somewhere interesting?

In the past few months, I've sent a few orders (cushion covers) out which have landed up in some interesting places. 1) A BBC studio2) A photo shoot in the US for a interior decor magazine3) The Ringling Circus Museum in Florida (who knew there was s...

Sold an RC bugsta car, shipped but RTSd...

So, sold an RC bugsta buggy car to a chap a couple of weeks ago.Shipped 2 days after purchase. Apparently was refused at delivery and has made its way back to us. RTS. Customer contacted us a few days after its refusal wondering where it is. lol, the...

Selling stacks of $6 items, offering free shipping and paying $7 shipping cost ? Any thoughts ideas?

Just wondering if there is any magic solution out there that i am unaware of !!! We sell a lot of 5 and 6 dollar items. Our entire store offers free shipping so am suffering on these cheaper items, as they make up 50% of sales. Delivery costs $6.90 l...

How do i become an ebay store?

I would like to become an ebay store not just be registered to buy and sell. How do i go about this? i cant seem to find any info on it.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 99% of buyers asking for pick up never turned up

I sell some old video games. I don't list local pickup as an option. Still, many poeple ask for pickups. So far I've had around 30 such cases. I always replied politely, answered all their questions, and gave them my address. What I don't understand ...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Incorrectly charged add fee rate

Hi sellers, I am very annoyed with ebay add rate promotion fees, even though sometimes I will revise an item and turn off the promoted add rate, the item will sell the next day and I still get charged the add fee, well I called ebay today and was tol...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful