Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay shipping reminder to seller

Hello friends, Does Ebay send a shipping reminder to sellers to ship an item if they still have not posted yet after a certain amount of time has passed long after the item has already been paid?

My listings are being changed by Ebay

I know it's strange but my listings are being changed by Ebay,I always ask for instant payment and no pick up and usually international postage. On checking some listings I found .Collection only,No International Post and no instant, Paypal payment I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds/ cancel costs sellers

Recently I had a transaction where a buyer purchased item and then requested a cancel later that day. NO PROBLEM I thought as the item was not shipped or packed. So hit Cancel and then REFUND through eBay tools. On looking at the refund through PayPa...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Good 'til Cancelled sucks!

Worst thing eBay has ever implemented. Item's now get bugger all views, and I havent made a sale since they enabled this **bleep**. If it's not changed back soon, I think I'll be closing my account and selling elswhere.

eBay charged $0.06 for 2nd store category for months when I didn't exceed monthly limit !!!

This is my first post ever after selling more than 15+ years on eBay. I've just had the longest day on the phone with eBay "Support". I've just noticed that eBay has been charging me for months for 2nd store category. My selling limit is 250k listing...

• 44 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer has item delivered, yet also refunded them money

Can someone help me please, I am lost.I sold an item for $988 and added tracking details. The item was lost in transit by Aus Post. Because there was no activity on the delivery for 7 days eBay closed the dispute against me in favour of the buyer.Sin...

Resolved! Insertion fees

I have received my June statement. I have been charged insertion fees AGAIN. I have been told on a number of occasions I am only allowed to list 40 items, and not to exceed 40. I have followed this advice but still you charge me for insertion fees.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please. How to refund postage through Paypal

I would like to refund postage to a buyer, when I go to her payment in Paypal it just has the option "Refund this Payment" so I wasn't sure if I click on that if it would allow me to enter my own amount and not the full payment. Thank you