Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question on Post flat rate

Hi - I obviously havent sold in a while. When checking my sale the flat rate offer popped up that I haven't dealt with before. If you take the option for the flat rate with Aust post & print out the label do you just box the item (shoes) & attach lab...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

At my wits' end with this buyer

This is more me letting off steam than anything else. Had a buyer purchase 4 items from me back in July using account #1. Paid with e-cheques (always pays for each item separately). E-cheques cleared. No problems. The same buyer bought 2 more items f...

Re buyer return item not as described * error in subtitle only ..but read the small print below .

Hi i have had a customer from hell ! I sold a genuine victorian garnet brooch extremely cheaply and got a nasty horrid message from her today she has applied for a RETURN and i agreed and her reason was not as described as the gold filled chain wasnt...

Why I posted ads as free on eBay seller promotion, but eBay still send me with a seller invoice?

Why I posted ads as free on eBay seller promotion, but eBay still send me with a seller invoice? I supposed all the 4 ads I posted should be free of charge from eBay, but I just received a over $100 seller invoice from eBay! Being as a eBay user for ...

Recommendations on label printers

I'm looking to buy a wide format label printer to print the ebay Australia Post labels.I'm considering the dymo 4XL does anyone have any experience with dymo or have other recommendations?

Resolved! How NOT to pay fees on postage?

Hi folks, your advice pls A new one for us. Sold three items all plus postage, but buyer is local and called and collected and paid cash, less postage. How do I ensure postage is not taken into consideration with eBay fees please? Many thanks, Melina...

Tracked Satchel lost by Australia Post

Hi all,has anyone has the problem of a tracked satchel going missing after it was lodged with Australia Post? And how did it turn out? I sold a small item last month and sent it the following day , Payment was made via paypal.3 weeks later the buyer ...

Can eBay override a Sellers Consumer Law rights?

I recently sold my Canon 6D camera body only (nowhere in the pictures or the text did I include the battery or charger - I also listed it at a reduced price as I was keeping these items. The buyer won and I posted the camera to him with insurance (he...

Resolved! I'm after some info please!

I have two accounts with eBay. One I run through Chrome and the other through Firefox. The issue is with the Firefox one. If I want to revise an item, or do anything other than 'sell similar', I'm continually asked to sign in. I type in the correct p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! return no reason other than doesn't suit

well this is a first after many mant great sales, I sold a leather jacket which is grey and aged to perfection as stated in listing and shown in pictures clearly.customer wants to return as it doent suit her and she is not happy with that shade of gr...