Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay minions messing with me again

so until today i could just hover the mouse over 'My Ebay' top right, list apears, select 'Selling Sold' and theres my list of items. today, it opens a 'NEW' page where i then must find my list and select it! just leave things alone will ya!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm 100% sure this is a scam, but need a little help...

Ok, I'm fairly new to Ebay and atm I am selling a few collectibles. I was contacted through e-mail saying that he will take my best price. I replyed with my best price and he says: "Okay,thanks for your response i will purchase it for $499 including ...

block bidder

I have a bidder that is already being difficult and has retracted her bids on one of my items and given a false reason. I want to block her but what happens to her many bids and my current highest bids please and thank you

Okay, so how do I close my shop?

Wanting to close one of my shops and revert to regular listings to clear out stock. I am currently paying shop fees each month and making NO sales. How the hell do you close a shop these days? I have spent an hour searching but the closest I have com...

Why can't we leave negative feedback for buyers any more?

Forgive me if this was addressed ages ago or something... but WHY? I'm not a big seller and I haven't had any reason to leave a negative for a buyer in honestly years, until recently... and I'm annoyed that I can't because I was very nearly scammed (...

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Product variations not showing up

I want to list an item with product variation's (as have done before) YES im listing in a cat that supports it (sporting goods) but i am not getting the prompt to add variations. Whats going on? Ebay broken again or something i am doing wrong?

Australian listed item showing US price

Hi, I listed a few items yeaterday, and I noticed that they are displaying US prices first. I did select the "Sell" link at the top of the page from the Australian eBay site, so I am not sure why they are coming up with USD prices. I also chose to no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Three offers this last week

....to complete a sale outside of eBay. The last one, just this morning, very attractive. I can see why some sellers might take the risk. But, since we've been back, we've not had to contend with this and now, three in the last week. What gives? And ...

$i listings

I received a promotion this morning for free listing with $1 fvf starts today finishes 31/12/2099,but when I accepted it says its just for today.I thought they were giving me lifelong free listings lol.

block countries from bidding

Hello....some years back I set my ebay preferences to block bidders from certain countries. I am trying to check & maybe add to this list but have not been able to find.it (cannot locate "shipping preferences" in my account)....any help would be appr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling item within Australia, shipping info says otherwise.

I setup an eBay listing for an item thats sold for only within Australia, but on the Shipping Info after I've listed the item it says "May not ship to Australia" what the **bleep** is wrong with eBay? I specifically set in my shipping information for...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still no way to fight against unfair return request?

Hi there I sold a dress to a buyer in UK and posted on the same day, then one day later, buyer sent me a message saying she doesn't want the dress anymore. Well, parcel was already on the way, too late to cancel the purchase, right? It's not my fault...