Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To Bulk or Not To Bulk?

Just wondering on what everyone's thoughts were on bulk listings - are they worth it, do they generate more traffic/sales than regular listings, are they easier/more difficult to manage, etc?I'm toying with the idea, but if it is not a great way to g...

rampant fraudulent title / Descriptions

Sorry if that has already been posted, while I found multiple "wrong title" posts, nothing that I found compared that with options and descriptions in this manner: It seems to be standard practise for many large sellers now to list their item at a gr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

three free listings

Hi lucky people who have the feature back !! I lost mine contacted Ebay told me I earn too much money so there for not entitled to 3 free listings Go figure so I make them money but not alowed to make more what the!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowadays

Hi I never got this tick box option before, read about it on the forums, thought I may perhaps have qualified on my other id which has lower + feedback but didn't. now I see it as an option on the odd listing. I understand the feature disappeared for...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with a refund

I have agreed to refund an item for buyer payment went through as paypal and they are saying that their paypal acount is inactive and they paid with a credit card they want me to credit to bank account as they cannot retreive the money from paypal ei...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay removing posts? No reason provided.

I recently posted a copy of a chat transcript with Ebay (all personal information removed) but have found that it has been deleted. I thought my post met the Ebay guidleines of being "informative, helpful and entertaining." Essentially I was complete...

Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site. The changes to look out for are: The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header. The Community link will move to the footer. T...

• 65 replies
  • 0 Helpful