Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHY HAVE EBAY SALES CRASHED

I have found in the last three weeks that my sales volumes on ebay are down by about 70% ... same listings ... same promotional discounts and no other changes on my side... Are you other sellers finding the same? My sales of same products OUTSIDE eba...

First and last Sale on eBay

When thisng are confusing, they are confusinng for a reason.So the best way to find out whjaty the real fees areis to seel somehting.So after being a buyer for many years, decided to sell something..... never againBetween eBay and Paypal you are skin...

Selling shoes

I am so confused. I have been selling/buying on eBay for 13 years and have a 100% record. recently my daughter gave meher Louboutin shoes she had purchased in New York. They were way too high for her . My listing was removed almost as soon as I have ...

Please Help! Postage options are confusing i want to post an envelope size worth 70 cents postage

Hi Guys, Im new to the selling since ebay started using the postage labels. I have some items i want to sell that will fit in an envelope and take a stamp for postage. I would like to offer this a free postage to my buyers as its really only a 70c st...

Resolved! Messages from buyers

Why are so many buyers contacting me that if they win the bidding will I combine postage? when these potential buyers never ever even make a bid when I tell them yes I do combine postage as it's in the listing.Have any of you sellers out there had th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Shipping limit

Hi,I publish ads from International Location , after I've sold some products I try to upload a new ad and I can not - i received an error that i was allowed to sell up to 10 items from international location.What i can to do? someone can help?

Professional eBay Store Design

Hi All Been looking at a few eBay Stores that have been professionally designed. Interested to know what sort of costs are involved, and feedback from those that have had them done (increased sales, ease of use, ongoing issues, etc) Been looking at a...

No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume? Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead

• 105 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Completed Listings Menu?

Hi , Can you tell me please how do i look up the COmpleted Listings option.? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never Selling again, Fee's have doubled

I don't sell much on Ebay, maybe 1 item or so a year, just received an invoice and nearly died. What a joke, going from 5% now to 9.9%, ebay good bye, i see you don't care about the small sellers like myself, only here for the large stores etc. What ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How long do defects last?

I have 1 defect from 7th October, 2013 still showing on my dashboard. I thought it would disappear after 12 months or at least after the first evaluation following 12 months.

Question about percentage charged for FVFs

I was just reading many of the posts on a previous thread "No Sales" which developed into many comments from posters who have joined and had varying amounts of experience with QS. I got inspired and joined up myself. Then I tried to find something in...