Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Shipping limit

Hi,I publish ads from International Location , after I've sold some products I try to upload a new ad and I can not - i received an error that i was allowed to sell up to 10 items from international location.What i can to do? someone can help?

Professional eBay Store Design

Hi All Been looking at a few eBay Stores that have been professionally designed. Interested to know what sort of costs are involved, and feedback from those that have had them done (increased sales, ease of use, ongoing issues, etc) Been looking at a...

No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume? Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead

User avatar by Community Member
  • 105 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Completed Listings Menu?

Hi , Can you tell me please how do i look up the COmpleted Listings option.? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never Selling again, Fee's have doubled

I don't sell much on Ebay, maybe 1 item or so a year, just received an invoice and nearly died. What a joke, going from 5% now to 9.9%, ebay good bye, i see you don't care about the small sellers like myself, only here for the large stores etc. What ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How long do defects last?

I have 1 defect from 7th October, 2013 still showing on my dashboard. I thought it would disappear after 12 months or at least after the first evaluation following 12 months.

Question about percentage charged for FVFs

I was just reading many of the posts on a previous thread "No Sales" which developed into many comments from posters who have joined and had varying amounts of experience with QS. I got inspired and joined up myself. Then I tried to find something in...

Missing unsold itgems

My ebay unsold items says I have 113 items but when I click on it I only get 2 items. How do I get my unsold listings to show?

NON PAYER OF OVER 30 ITEMS, WHY IS HE STILL REGISTERED ???

late september a newly registered member purchased 11 of our buy it now items then on the same day went to our other account and purchased 15 items nearly $500.00 in total hooray we thought. he had no idea we were the same seller. 2 days later we rec...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay incompotence again.

So now Ebay (as they do every few weeks ) attacks my listings and removes them. Clearly some little pimply teenager who doesnt have a grasp of the English language has an issue. This time, I am infringing copyright by selling windows. Thats right, no...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

FREEBAY SCAMMER

Buyer pretended not to receive the item and let it slip in an email to us that she expected this from OS sellers, and where we were able to deduce that this is happening to her with other sellers as well ... Her method is that she will try to get fre...

Anyone else had an influx of echeques?

I think in the 6 months since I began selling again, I had a grand total of 2 echeques, I never saw them But, I currently have 3 echeque payments awaiting clearance sitting in my sold items folder! Damn these things are annoying, because who wants to...

buyer from country I don't post to?

I've got a buyer from a country (Singapore) I don't post to. It says in his profile that he's in Singapore, but my listing says posts to australia. I was hoping another buyer would bid over him, but he's the only one and only about 5 hours left. What...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful