Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defect system, consider damage control NOW

DAMAGE CONTROL...measures taken to offset or minimize damage to reputation, credibility, or public image caused by a controversial act, remark, or revelation. What steps can we take now to minimize the damage to our lively hood, business, reputations...

Photos coloured glass

Hi, any suggestions as to the best way to photograph coloured glass ware such as Murano? All your help appreciated.Thanks in advance.Regards Patricia.

Listing wont progress to preview to list

I have been away from ebay for awhile and Im having dramas trying to list something - Its all filled outand ow just need to preview and post but when i hit the continue button it just comes back to the same place step 3please help

Have the eBay CEOs gone insane?

Just read this article in the latest EcommerceBytes Newsletter and I'm having trouble believing it's true. eBay Removes Obligation to Follow through with Purchases Dear Ina,In my opinion the upcoming ability of buyers to cancel a sale if the seller h...

What is going on with this site today????

I know Friday is scheduled maintenance day but I've never had this many issues on the site before, even on a Friday. I can't get a use interface to show at all, it's all text based and the links go nowhere. Anyone else experiencing this, or is the pr...

Message saying "You are not subscribed to Selling Manager Pro" when I am...

Having a bit of trouble when I go to edit on of my items in my inventory.As soon as I click on it in my inventory it takes me to a page that says " Sorry but you are not subscribed to Selling Manager Pro". I am subscribed and it was working fine abou...

Buy It Now sale

Buyer has offered lower price which I accept. Item is at auction now, no bids and 5 days to finish.How to complete this transaction. Your help appreciated. Many thanks.

Bad feedback on slow postage when the postal service is to blame and Express Post was not requested

Is there any recourse such as having poor feedback removed when a buyer who lives more than 3600 kilometres away blames the seller for the time it takes to get there? In my case, the article was posted less than 24 hours after payment was made and th...

Resolved! Is it safe?

Just a quickie for all you experts out there. Have had someone wanting to pick up one of my bigger items tomorrow and do bank transfer while they are here.Rather sudden IMO. Lets say I check my balance and funds are there, they leave with the goods, ...