being treated like a criminal

you know i appreciate selling.im a single mum in the bush and its important to me.i have 100 per cent feedback.i was a top rated seller for years.i been a good buyer too.i mostly sell dvds and blu ray.i find buyers who dont pay and going through the non payment phase with the extra credit wasnt helping me with non payment.dvds and blu ray sales sometimes depends on timing.i was losing too much..i dont make much profit but i need some sensibility.so i do a stupid thing. after messaging buyers with no reply.i want instant relisting.so not knowing how wrong it is i said it was not up for sale anymore and relisted it.well now im in trouble now.my money is being held.im underated seller.fine i dont mind some punishment for not knowing better, but this is ridiculous.you take my money for the month..thats no problem but you wont let me have my money from sales.i have proof the buyers doidnt pay me but yet im still punished.you know its really upsetting me because this is all i have selling. and i was proud to do a good servikce and you ebay have taken that away. i do not disrespect customers. im an honest little seller. i sold 5 items and i cant get the money.i have to pay everything out of my pocket until you are convinced ebay i am a good seller. so id be aware sellers out there...they just dont care

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: being treated like a criminal

Good girl, you left a smiley. A smiley fixes everything ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: being treated like a criminal

x3n0m
Community Member

I am guessing that you did transaction cancellations and said something like item not available or damaged .. yes going that path does attract defects .. best to save them particular transaction cancellations for when stuff gets smashed/crushed by auspost which thankfully doesn't happen too often .. I got a defect recently for doing what you did on a single troublesome item transaction knowing full well that my account could withstand a single defect .. look in your "seller dashboard" you should see the defect strikes in there for the cancellations etc .. give it some time rufus.68 and your account should restore itself to its glory days but be a bit careful to not attract any more defects or a proper suspension or cancellation is ebays next level response .. your feedback looks very good ..

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply