can i make a complaint

i sold a riviera guitar ref 275888772723 i posted the guitar and it was received - the customer complained about lat postage which wasn't the case - as a result of this eBay refunded the money to the customer - this seems grossly unfair and the customer now has the guitar his money back including postage - seems like a scam to me - can you look into this 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

can i make a complaint

Other members cannot look into for you

As you were advised last time you posted here, this is a member to member forum

Did you upload the tracking at the time of posting?

Did you respond to the dispute?

Did you upload tracking (again) to the dispute?

What kind of complaint did the buyer make?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

can i make a complaint

Sounds like there is more to the story.  Tell us more about the process,  unlikely they would get a refund if you followed the process correctly and had valid tracking.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

can i make a complaint

The OP has made 2 posts to this forum.

I think they believe they are directly asking ebay as they never returned for answers to their first post.

I'm figuring they're sitting back and waiting for ebay to message them the answers.

As for this one - how is 'lat'  (late I'm guessing) postage a case?  Certainly strange.

And nothing comes up for that item number.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

can i make a complaint

I believe that is the case with all the seagulls that come to the boards.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

can i make a complaint

Perhaps EU Distance Regulations have played a part in this storyโ€ฆ? if the buyer was overseas and bought on their platformโ€ฆ?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

can i make a complaint

Contact ebay via the help link at the top and bottom of any page. Sadly, I don't like your chances because 99.9999999999% of the time, ebay will always side with the buyer. You have to try though. Thankfully it wasn't one of your more expensive items. Still a kick though.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply