can't find automatic re-listing option

When I create my item - I thought I would be able to set it to relist automatically - I read the ebay notes

1. Click Sell at the top of most eBay pages.
  2. Create your listing by describing the item, setting a price and selecting postage options.
  3. On the Review your listing page, select the Automatically relist this item up to 3 times if it doesn't sell check box.

but there is no box to check

What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

When I had the same thing happen, I contacted eBay and they said to clear my browser cache out. I did that and the box magically reappeared.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

thanks chooks, I tried that, rebooted as well, but still not there   Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I just had a look at your listings and it's possible you have exceeded your selling limits due to your food van. That could be a reason why the box is not there. EBay also told me that if I had sold more than a certain amount, or reached my selling limit the box could disappear. As it was with me, it was the cache thing.

Hopefully someone else might pop in and have other ideas.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

update:    I  spoke to live chat and was told this feature is not available to me because I had sold so many items - not available to stores

no, I said I am not a store, I have only sold 10 items in 12 months

but  you are linked to your wife's id and she has a store

how am I linked - you have the same  paypal address.

I give up.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

oh and he gave me this criteria - a cut and paste job

•C2C sellers will be able to opt-in to have new listings (auction & BIN) automatically relisted up to 3 times (unless it sells sooner) without incurring any additional insertion or feature fees (providing this used in original listing).
•The maximum listing duration without an eBay Store subscription is 10 days - Auto-relist effectively extends this to a maximum of 40 days with no additional insertion or feature fee.
•Auto-relist is only available in SYI or Webnext.
•Auto-relist is only available to non-business new, occasional or regular sellers.
•Auto-relist is not available to business sellers on eBay.com.au.
•Auto-relisting will not use up any of the seller’s monthly free listing entitlement.
•The seller will only pay the initial insertion fee and any feature fees (subtitle) once.
•Some categories may be excluded.
•The seller will still need to pay FVF if the item sells.
•Threshold is more than 100 sales or $12k in sales in 12 months.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I have a store and have enough sales to be a Powerseller (100 sales AND $1,000 pa). The auto-relist option is available to me if I end my GTC listings and sell similar at 30 (or less) days. And presumably will be available again in 4 months when the free relists run out.

it is not available with new listings uploaded from Turbolister, but. So you need to edit those to set the auto-relist.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

The simplest and most obvious solution would be to open another Paypal account in your own name.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I thought it was enough to have 2 separate email addresses - I had no idea accounts were linked in any way

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

To be perfectly honest, I'd have assumed exactly the same as you did. However, if eBay consider that the accounts are linked because you're using the same Paypal account as your wife, that's very easily resolved by simply opening another Paypal account in your name only (although why you should have to is completely beyond me).
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply