click and send

Hello all .. Can someone please tell me if I HAVE to print out the mailing label when if I use click and send, or can I just write it myself with, I presume, a barcode etc...My printer is not functional so hence the question...

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

click and send

How would you replicate the barcode?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

Don't know Crikey..I'm the one asking the questions...lol

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

The labels do need to be printed.

If it's urgent, do you have someone who could print the pages out for you? Or do you have a local internet cafe or library where you could get them printed? If you use C&S a lot then it's probably worth getting a new printer. There are a lot for sale for around $50.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

Hello sportandplay.. Thanks for answering... I have jsut found out that you can take the satchel into the PO and lodge them there..It just means that I cannot just put them into the red box...

I have a new printer and the darn thing wont print ! and I am too impatient to figgure it out...

I am a small seller otherwise , yes I would get a better printer...

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

I'm not sure if it's possible when using the flat rate satchels since they can only be paid online etc, but I'm pretty sure I recall someone mentioning that there is an option to have the post office print the label for you when you go in to pay there for non-flat rate satchels - has anyone done that before and / or can confirm it's possible? 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

I'd just buy another printer 🙂

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

d*g, I doubt that you could get the PO to print a C&S label for either flat-rate or non-flat-rate parcels. To print the label you would have to either be logged in to your C&S account at the PO or have forwarded the email to the PO. I can't see them offering a printing service, It's bad enough that you have to remind them to process non-flat-rate as C&S Regular every time.

I wrote to Aus Post when they last changed the labels and suggested they change the wording from Parcel Post to C&S to match with the options on the PO screen of C&S Regular or C&S Express. They probably filed my suggestion in the too-hard basket.

Another thing they should look at is the tracking info upload to eBay. If I manually enter a tracking number into eBay the Carrier comes up as "Australia Post" and the link is active to the Aus Post tracking page. When C&S auto uploads the tracking number the Carrier comes up as "AUSPOST" and the link doesn't work.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

Anonymous
Not applicable

Peppers.

Are you using google chrome by any chance ?

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

click and send

Australia Post do advertise that some of their post services include printing the click and send labels for you - that being said it probably only applies to the larger POs and business centres

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply