click n send MyPost Business roll over.

OK after a couple of frustrating efforts trying to use MyPost opposed to clicknsend:

If you use more than 1 ebay account  you need a separate MBP to accompany it.

If the sender has an address like Australia Post, 25B Stupid St and it is not reflected in their data base you will have to hand write it in.

It will not let you  use that address.

Typical of this near monopoly, replace something easy to use with inflexibility.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: click n send MyPost Business roll over.

I've had success manually entering an address their database didn't like by switching off auto-complete (I always found that in click & send, the label couldn't be created at all if they picked up on what they considered an anomaly, but I was able to override that in My Post by switching the AC off - it defaults back to on for every new label, which is ok as I only switch it off if there's some mismatched data between the address provided, what turns up in google, and APs suggestion(s)). 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

DG, have you worked out if there's a way to set any Defaults?

I have stored a Send From address but I still need to type the first letter in the box for it to appear and also have to remember to select No in the Dangerous Goods box each parcel.

I also can't see any Reports function. I used to have C&S set to email a monthly report summary.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Unfortunately not - it bugs me too, as I can't see too many circumstances where someone who is sending parcels frequently would need to use multiple send-from addresses, not enough to make the way they've done it easier for the majority, at least. 

I've checked what the options are under settings and the like, but haven't seen an option to create reports as yet - might have another look through some of the less-explored tabs. 

The only genuine improvement I've found is that I can pay for international parcels online now, which for me will mean I can send a few more same-day packages (and less time at the PO while the staff go through the process of lodgement and payment), but there's a lot of bugs and missing features. 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I was caught last Friday with a Glitch - It took the money from my PayPal A/C & then came up with some Error Code & wouldn't print the Labels.... I was running out of time so I had to pay again at the PO... After nearly wearing out my Keyboard trying to find a Phone Contact Number I was finally able to speak to someone who had no idea what the Error Code was... I was assured the money would automatically revert back into my PP Acc but am still waiting....She also admitted that it's still a "Work In Progress" & agreed with me that it should not have been set up & going until it was all finished & tested. It drives me crazy when Gov't Depts continually replace things that are working really well just for the sake of change & generally replace them with User Unfriendly garbage that doesn't work.... Rant over.... Sorry everyone...
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I experienced the same failure, made a Paypal payment but it failed to link to MyBusiness label, and I had to pay again before I could print the label. I lodged a request for refund on AP website. They emailed that refund had been processed BUT no money received after 10 days and 3 phone calls...
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

So is this why I cannot import orders? I have the business eBay account, with a MPB account linked. Then I have a personal ebay account. With no MPB linked. Just a MPP, I think. Lol.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply