@appparts39 wrote:

When you get done,you nitwit you will change your mind

Nope.

With an attitude like that, Ray,  you sure make your competition look

a whole lot better

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

dealers wrongly dealt by ebay & interested in taking legal action against ebay

Some people thrive on name calling. They have to use attitude to make up for other small things in their life......SDS.

One of my regular sellers got a negative a few months ago and the buyer was upset because the item arrived broken and they said it was packed poorly. The reply from the seller was "thanks for letting us know, we will improve our packing" (or something to the effect). I did notice that my items were coming really, really well packed lately, as opposed to just well packed.

The seller accepted that things could have been improved and took the appropriate steps to improve it. Obviously they take notice of what their buyers say. Maybe that's why they have over 20,000 feedback and that's their first ever negative (according to toolhaus). Not bad for a Chinese seller!

When someone keeps getting negative/neutral feedback for items being damaged in transit, to me, the sensible thing to do would be to package things better, instead of blaming the courier/postal service and abusing the buyers. I've posted quite a few very delicate items over the years and never had a breakage. If something did arrive broken, then I would blame myself for not packing it well enough.

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

@appparts39 wrote:

When you get done,you nitwit you will change your mind

l had the opportunity to review your feedback comments by your long lost, never to return repeat customers. WOW !!!!!!! 

Your competition must love you, or you are doing is directing them, yo their door.

A bad word in the business world, will travel twice as fast as a good word.  Your words are breaking the sound barrier.

l guess the age old saying, cleanup your own house, before you try to cleanup someone else's.

A well trained Dog, never cra*#'s on its' own Doorstep.   For the life of me, l cannot workout why you want to cra*#p on your own 

doorstep.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

You obviously grovel to them,I remind you that without dealers ,they do not have a bussiness,lick their ars

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

all you drongos have missed the point,I am complaining about the refunds that ebay gives to customers when they order a part to find out if it fits or fixes the problem that they are having,than after using the item & finding that (it does not fit,it does not fix the problem)they return the item at my expense.

I pay to pack,to post,have to pay for the item to be returned,finish with a used item & you mongrels think that ebay is a top company

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

You are only interested in retaining your rating,as the rest of the dealers

You will grovel to customers that treat like **bleep** & to ebay just to retain your rating

Are we all going to become mice?

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

Just point of interest,I am 76 years young,work 7 days a week up to 16 hours a day,& I do not like ebay giving my hard earned money to people that abuse the system

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

76 years young, eh?

Well, it's a credit to you that you've lasted this long - such a shame that your compassion for others, (drongos), didn't keep pace!

It's truly amazing what a little patience and courtesy will get you these days. I've traded on ebay now for 14 years, with not a single bad word in feedback.  I live by the motto...'treat others as you expect to be treated'.

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

Normally l do not reply to childish, disrespectful individuals, however in your case l will make a HUGE exception.

l could not care how young or old you claim to be, if you are as "young" as you claim, then you have learnt little in all your years on this earth. 

Based on your reply, l would be pretty right in assuming, that there is NO APOLOGY to imastawka is forth coming. Sad, but not entirely surprised.

The other sad part is that l fought for this country, not sorry for that, proud, but sorry that it now includes you. With your attitude & lack of given values, your time was up years ago.

Best thing you can do ......is to enroll in a Course on Community Values, you would be eligible for Seniors Discount.    Find a real life, and ditch the one you have been carrying around for years now.

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

76 years old? Start acting your age then, instead of behaving like a spoilt teenager. I have never had an issue with a buyer because I treat them how I would like to be treated myself. If there's an issue (I've had 3), they have all been sorted without the need for bad feedback or abuse. In fact, they all gave me glowing feedback and 5 stars for everything.

Good luck with your legal action. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here to go with you. Not because we are eBay ra ra people, but because we know it's a fruitless exercise. 

As for being a "dealer", I have never sold illegal substances in my life, so I object to being called a "dealer".

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply